List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

McCartney on Other Potential Pick Swaps
“Adelaide is in an interesting position at four. They’ve got a bit going on with players going out, so we do have the ability now, as we know, with pick trading to continue right up until draft night and then on the night of the draft. We know there’s still some bigger deals that haven’t gone through yet. So, once those deals have been facilitated it might be an opportunity to even strengthen our hand again and move up a little further if possible."
Geelong and Melbourne too.
I can't see us having 4 on draft night.

49 as compensation for CEY
20 for Greenwood and 49 to GCS
44 for Riley Knight from Sydney
Jenkins to Collingwood for Scharenberg

13, 32 and 51 for Keath, 23 and 28 to WB

32 and 44 to Freo for 26
Future fourth to Port for Frampton
Pick 4 and Jacobs to GWS for Hately and 6

6 (Stephens), 13 (Luke Jackson), 20 (Schoenberg), 26 (Taheny), 51 plus Hately, Frampton, Scharenberg

AFL

L. Brown ~ D. Talia ~ T. Doedee
R. Laird ~ M. Scharenberg ~ W. Milera
B. Smith ~ M. Crouch ~ D. Stephens
T. Lynch ~ T. Walker ~ R. Sloane
N. McHenry ~ D. Fogarty ~ S. McAdam

R.O'Brien ~ B. Crouch ~ B. Gibbs
C. Jones ~ J. Galluci ~ J. Kelly ~ P.Seedsman

SANFL

McPherson - Himmelburg - Butts
Hamill - K.Hartigan - Sholl
Mackay - Poholke - Atkins
Davis - Frampton - Murphy
Stengle - Jackson - Taheny

Strachan - Wilson - Schoenberg

Last edited:
“Adelaide is in an interesting position at four. They’ve got a bit going on with players going out, so we do have the ability now, as we know, with pick trading to continue right up until draft night and then on the night of the draft. We know there’s still some bigger deals that haven’t gone through yet. So, once those deals have been facilitated it might be an opportunity to even strengthen our hand again and move up a little further if possible."

Looks like being a frenzied end to the trade period.

Really begs the question, do we need it to be this long in the first place.

Looks like being a frenzied end to the trade period.

Really begs the question, do we need it to be this long in the first place.
1 day. Friday from 9am and the doors are locked until all trades are done . TV has the Friday night open for telecasting.

Come Sunday they all walk out like this

giphy.gif

I have seen that. I still dont think Dean Scharenberg is the answer
How about Matt? :tongueout:

Yeah I don't think he's a huge need either although does a spot open up somewhat with Keath out? Probably not with Doedee but gives us an option for Kelly as well I suppose. I guess the talent has me slightly more interested in him over a pick in the 50-60s that it seems like we'll get for JJ.

Rupert Wills is...

Another Scorpus spud or not?
Was pretty impressed with his combative work around the stoppages towards the end of this season ... didn't give his man in inch and was strong in the contest with some fierce tackling . Did all the dirty work to clear way for the A graders .

1 day. Friday from 9am and the doors are locked until all trades are done . TV has the Friday night open for telecasting.

Come Sunday they all walk out like this

giphy.gif

I suggested 24 hour trading for 3 days. :drunk:

Every time I see that gif I think of Bob Sponge now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Fox Footy, initiated by Crows, rejected by Dogs.

THE TRADE PROPOSAL

Sydney Swans —
Receives: Pick 28 | Loses: Zak Jones
St Kilda — Receives: Zak Jones | Loses Josh Bruce
Western Bulldogs — Receives: Alex Keath, Josh Bruce and Pick 23 | Loses: Picks 13, 32 and 51
Adelaide — Receives Picks 13, 32 and 51 | Loses: Picks 23, 28 and Alex Keath
Bulldogs playing a stubborn game rejecting this offer
Sets them up for premiership tilt next year
Would be foolish to pass it up

Like it for us though

Last edited by a moderator:
49 as compensation for CEY
20 for Greenwood and 49 to GCS
44 for Riley Knight from Sydney
Jenkins to Collingwood for Scharenberg

13, 32 and 51 for Keath, 23 and 28 to WB

32 and 44 to Freo for 26
Future fourth to Port for Frampton
Pick 4 and Jacobs to GWS for Hately and 6

6 (Stephens), 13 (Luke Jackson), 20 (Schoenberg), 26 (Taheny), 51 plus Hately, Frampton, Scharenberg

AFL

L. Brown ~ D. Talia ~ T. Doedee
R. Laird ~ M. Scharenberg ~ W. Milera
B. Smith ~ M. Crouch ~ D. Stephens
T. Lynch ~ T. Walker ~ R. Sloane
N. McHenry ~ D. Fogarty ~ S. McAdam

R.O'Brien ~ B. Crouch ~ B. Gibbs
C. Jones ~ J. Galluci ~ J. Kelly ~ P.Seedsman

Those draft picks coupled with Hately/Scharenberg and our rebuild will be over at the end of 2020.

With that said I cant see us making finals till 2022 at the earliest.

T
Hey are going to be filthy if they can't get our pick or above us as they will still get green but then will get a crack at someone at pick 30 or thereabouts after points are taken. They will be desperate..absolutely desperate and mccartney even hinting at moving up makes it stand out.

Edit. They will know only us and sydney went to visit green as well

T

Hey are going to be filthy if they can't get our pick or above us as they will still get green but then will get a crack at someone at pick 30 or thereabouts after points are taken. They will be desperate..absolutely desperate and mccartney even hinting at moving up makes it stand out.

Edit. They will know only us and sydney went to visit green as well

Do you think Pick 4 could get us Pick 6 and Hately?

Or

Pick 6 and 2020 1st Rounder (GWS)

Would be awesome considering that the draft is considered to be fairly even after the first two picks. To get a decent kid at 6 and Hately. Massive win for the AFC if this plays out.

Scharenberg has 3 ACLs and people want him

Kemp has 1 and people are oh no nuh no way jose

?? really

They're not comparable.

One costs nothing, the other costs a top 10 pick (which is currently the highest pick we've had). Paying pick 60 may make overlooking an ACL or three an ok proposition. Pick 6 makes you reconsider if someone is worth it due to an ACL.

Do you think Pick 4 could get us Pick 6 and Hately?

Or

Pick 6 and 2020 1st Rounder (GWS)

Would be awesome considering that the draft is considered to be fairly even after the first two picks. To get a decent kid at 6 and Hately. Massive win for the AFC if this plays out.
Tbh i would be happy with either result

If we could get 6 and a 2020 1st/Hately for 4 it would be a brilliant result. All five of Serong/Ash/Young/Kemp/Flanders I think are on a similar level, so we’ll still get a choice between two of them at 6. I think getting the 2020 1st is more likely than Hately this year, though

If we could get 6 and a 2020 1st/Hately for 4 it would be a brilliant result. All five of Serong/Ash/Young/Kemp/Flanders I think are on a similar level, so we’ll still get a choice between two of them at 6. I think getting the 2020 1st is more likely than Hately this year, though

That could well be a pick in the 20's given how compromised next year's draft is.

Think I'd rather just keep pick 4.

They will know only us and sydney went to visit green as well

tee hee

Adelaide = Pick 4
Sydney = Pick 5

*checks Knightmare's power rankings*

Hmmm Green is 3rd

GWS is talking to us for sure. C'mon Melbourne, don't * us, you don't need another midfielder

According to Fox Footy, initiated by Crows, rejected by Dogs.

THE TRADE PROPOSAL

Sydney Swans —
Receives: Pick 28 | Loses: Zak Jones
St Kilda — Receives: Zak Jones | Loses Josh Bruce
Western Bulldogs — Receives: Alex Keath, Josh Bruce and Pick 23 | Loses: Picks 13, 32 and 51
Adelaide — Receives Picks 13, 32 and 51 | Loses: Picks 23, 28 and Alex Keath

* WB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back