List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to replace the players leaving this year.

Which we can easily do.

We are likely to have at least 5 picks before 100. (we currently have 4 below 50) + possible pick/picks for Greenwood and definitely pick for Keath
Plus the possibility of getting a player from collingwood as well as Frampton.
1571107413510.png

I dont think we should accept a future 3rd and 4th but those are more valuable to us next year than this.

Cooney saying Josh Jenkins not the most agile tall forwards...OMG, this guy has NO idea.

That's his main strength - gee Cooney is a idiot, but you get that when you play 200 games for Saint Kilda o_O

I'm not paying for Herald sun.. scoundrels...

What are they saying will be the Greenwood deal???

Which we can easily do.

We are likely to have at least 5 picks before 100. (we currently have 4 below 50) + possible pick/picks for Greenwood and definitely pick for Keath
View attachment 764832

I dont think we should accept a future 3rd and 4th but those are more valuable to us next year than this.

It's not that I want a 3rd and 4th this year. Pick 20 with something going back, their Martin pick or AhChee pick is what I would like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which we can easily do.

View attachment 764832

The Greenwood picks are for next year so not going to help us this year. We will need to give up a pick for Frampton too. So not really helping with replacing all the guys leaving.

Cooney saying Josh Jenkins not the most agile tall forwards...OMG, this guy has NO idea.

That's his main strength - gee Cooney is a idiot, but you get that when you play 200 games for Saint Kilda o_O
Irony

Of all the tall forwards in the comp, I would argue he would be one of the fastest. Buddy and Cameron would be right up there too.

The big concern I have Greenwood and Keath is how the list management decisions were made here. With these two it is that these two clearly wanted to stay, but in Jarryd Lyons style we offered up lesser contracts effectively to encourage them to leave. One goal would be create space on the list, but the other would no doubt have been to obtain some draft currency.

The trouble is these decisions were made effectively by a football department that no longer exists. These decisions would have been made 2-3 months+ ago, yet the ones heavily involved in making the decisions have either resigned or just been sacked.

Now it looks like we're a fair chance of losing both for SFA, when the entering coach may have had other ideals.

Unfortunately the consequence of a board who have been in denial and couldn't get their act together, when the writing was on the wall clear for all to see, months ago.

Frampton a Crow by the end of the day

I actually really like this move. Have seen a bit of Frampton this year and really like what he has to offer. Is a potential superstar, probably not, but we've been crying out for a big bodied tall forward whom isn't afraid to throw his weight around. This guy's it. Is also quite athletic for his size, is a strong mark and leads really well.

A forward line of Frampton and Fogarty will have a few defenders 2nd guessing whether they drop into the hole.

Adam Looney:

Giants picked up a couple of SA kids this year in the draft
Hately
Please continue Looney...

Seriously, these jokers just make s**t up

Hes not really agile when it comes to changing direction.

he's fast, but he turns like a cruise ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back