A-League [A League] 2022 Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky I have Captain McGree in my team else I would have a shocking score,
was going to trade him out to get Maclaren in but had an issue with other players so kept McGree and made him Captain

8/88 with 52 pts from McGree

might try a couple big downgrades and try to get him in 2-3 weeks time, but it will be hard to get him

Going to offload Georgievski and Ikonomidis next week
Georgievski has peaked and got 1 pt this week hopefully his price doesn’t drop too much and Ikonomidis has been disappointing lately

If you had McGree and Maclaren in your team this week and made one of them Captain you will laughing at the moment

Last edited:
I had
Maclaren 28 *2
McGree 26
Davila 20
Rest of squad 27
Having those 3 will almost certainly net you big points every weeks as at least 1 of them will fire 15+, if not 2

I only own Mcgree from that lot. Do not know how I’m going to get Maclaren now, will be 600k+. Will just have to soldier on without him I think, but simply can’t compete when you come up against a team with him in it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Mcgree to Dávila to fund J-Mac trade next week?

I'm not familiar enough with the players to provide qualitative advice, but quantitatively....

Maclaren is priced at about 18 points a game & has one more price rise in him.

I guess the question is do you think he can maintain an average of at least 16? otherwise you're probably over paying.

Trivia - the top team in the league (Melb City) have conceded the most goals this year thus far - equal with Victory.

I had already decided to take out McGree for Brilliante and Hassan Toure for Le Fondre.

Turns out now McGree is out with a knee injury anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back