A-League [A League] 2022 Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

What to do about Castro/Ikonimidis? Both been very underwhelming but proven guys

I think if you have them, hold onto them. I traded them out a while ago for guys like Davila and McGree, but I might get them back at some stage if they start scoring well. I think Castro had a quiet start to last year too.

I think if you have them, hold onto them. I traded them out a while ago for guys like Davila and McGree, but I might get them back at some stage if they start scoring well. I think Castro had a quiet start to last year too.
Castro to Petratos is tempting me, but costs like 90k to do that. Alternatively could get a Metcalafe/Thurgate in who look like making bulk cash. Or just hold Castro? It’s a tough one

92 points this week, down 11 spots to 91st overall.

I'm tossing up between Rhyan Grant & 2 game Mrcela from Perth, with only 10 trades left after this week I should probably go the safer option.

Interestingly my squad is valued more than the overall leader, I'm just over $4.4m. tempted to trade out Maclaren and jump back on later, but again trades probably aren't there to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

92 points this week, down 11 spots to 91st overall.

I'm tossing up between Rhyan Grant & 2 game Mrcela from Perth, with only 10 trades left after this week I should probably go the safer option.

Interestingly my squad is valued more than the overall leader, I'm just over $4.4m. tempted to trade out Maclaren and jump back on later, but again trades probably aren't there to do it.

Yes, I would go Grant if I had the money. I've traded in Mrcela this week, though, hoping that Perth can maintain the clean sheets. The overall leader has Wuthrich - very lucky. My team is valued at slightly more than his, too.

I got rolled in 1 league by a ghost ship ranked 2300 & something.

Nice Captain choice

View attachment 797639
WOW, that is super unlucky. Bloody Castro, I dumped him last week as he’s been poor and averaging just 6 points a game. Now he’s risen 100k after that. Thinking of hopping back on but need to remind myself it’s just one week and he was bang average before the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back