2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

man, some real dumb closing out tonight. Chichago just had to hold onto the puck for 2 minutes and some dummy went for a Hollywood goal and turned over possession. Nothing came of it, but boy it was close. And now the Bluejackets blow it with an empty net

Koskinen having second thoughts about getting of the ice resulting in a too many men penalty was the bone-headed move of the play-ins. Once you commit, get off. Chicago able to play “keep-off” for most of the remaining two minutes.

This Toronto vs Columbus series had been very entertaining for a neutural. Pierre Luc Duboius looks to be an absolute stud.

If the Jackets can shake off that rough finish and win tomorrow i would think it would be viewed as quite a sweet week for them...if they can advance to the playoffs while all of Panarin, Duchene and Bob get eliminated it would be quite redeeming.

Even if the wild wanted to get rid of the bad contracts. Praise and Suter. No one will want to take them on

and Suter says he won’t waive his no trade clause. No one would take either anyway.

The Minnersota Hockey Club needs a Hossa/Zetterberg opportunity (LTIR) to occur for the most beneficial exit otherwise they will just have to ride it out. Early retirements would be amusing.

cad7e1ba12d442da3597bec96d52cec2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least it's not the Western conference

My view as a stars fan was i didnt want him in the Central (so didnt want Minnesota, Nashville or Winnipeg to get him)

And definitely didnt want the leafs, Edmonton or Pitt to get him.

That left Florida and New York as teams i was ok with getting him, so dont mind him in the big Apple. Good for the sport if the Rangers become a powerhouse. Building something good there.

My view as a stars fan was i didnt want him in the Central (so didnt want Minnesota, Nashville or Winnipeg to get him)

And definitely didnt want the leafs, Edmonton or Pitt to get him.

That left Florida and New York as teams i was ok with getting him, so dont mind him in the big Apple. Good for the sport if the Rangers become a powerhouse. Building something good there.
Ugh, no one wants powerhouses, we want even competitions. Rangers didn't need offence either... they suck on the back end.

Ugh, no one wants powerhouses, we want even competitions. Rangers didn't need offence either... they suck on the back end.

Powerhouse in the sense of being a big market team contending for the Cup and being one of the best in the conference.

Its definitely good for hockey if the Rangers are a team that get to that level again. Got some work to do, but could see them winning the east within 2 to 3 seasons.

Agree about needing defense improvement.

Powerhouse in the sense of being a big market team contending for the Cup and being one of the best in the conference.

Its definitely good for hockey if the Rangers are a team that get to that level again. Got some work to do, but could see them winning the east within 2 to 3 seasons.

No, no it is not good for hockey. How is it good for hockey that a team has all the talent? They don't need him, they'd be better of trading it for another pick and a stud defenceman.

No, no it is not good for hockey. How is it good for hockey that a team has all the talent? They don't need him, they'd be better of trading it for another pick and a stud defenceman.

What are you talking about? "Its not good for hockey"

This doesnt give them ALL the talent. Id does give them a piece to be a top contender in the East
for years now, they still have to continue to improve on their remaining weakness ( 2nd line centre and top 4 defenseman) they can go from non playoff team to Cup contender.

But Like Tampa are, like Boston are, If New York can work on those pieces they can be a team contedning for the Cup.

You can have your view i could care less, New York Rangers as an East heavyweight would be good for hockey.

What are you talking about? "Its not good for hockey"

This doesnt give them ALL the talent. Id does give them a piece to be a top contender in the East
for years now, they still have to continue to improve on their remaining weakness ( 2nd line centre and top 4 defenseman) they can go from non playoff team to Cup contender.

But Like Tampa are, like Boston are, If New York can work on those pieces they can be a team contedning for the Cup.

You can have your view i could care less, New York Rangers as an East heavyweight would be good for hockey.
They have the money to spend to the cap, they bought the best FA last year, they have a first line already, they don't need Lafraniere. How is hoarding all the talent and having money to spend to the cap good for hockey?

Tampa and Boston built their teams without top picks.

Rangers being good isn’t good for anyone.
I could think of plenty of others I’d rather see successful than that mob

Remove this Banner Ad

Back