2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud of the Stars, to come back late and fight to stay alive. Hoping Hintz and maybe Faksa can return for a big game 6.

Perry and Pavelski have Dallas' last 6 goals, can see how badly they want this, Seguin has 5 assists on the last 5 stars goals.

That toe save by Khudobin on Points deflection in 2OT could be one of the big moments if the Stars can come back.

Haha while i didnt need to check the player obviously, i did check the total.

122 exactly double. Hopefully Pavelski can get past halfway in Game 6

I find it amusing that for a country that is ever so keen to tell Canadian cities how long it has been since "they" won a Cup, they seem so proud to proclaim second rate stats based on a player's birthplace (USA), not sure it happens in any other sport nor another country in the NHL.

Most goals be a Swede in the NHL playoffs?

Never hear Ireland's leading goalkicker in the AFL.
Cuba's leading homerun hitter in MLB?
Australia's leading point scorer in the NBA?

:poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dallas need a better defence if they want to win.
I don't think that was it. I just think they ran out energy. I think they'll be back there a lot sooner than a lot of people think, they have some really good players going forward. Rick Bowness is a magnificent coach as well.

For our 2004 Stanley Cup we have to thank Phil Esposito
For our 2020 Stanley Cup we have to thank Steve Yzerman. He was the one who played an incredibly important and integral role in shaping this list up way back in 2011-2012.

What a Ride! What a Roller-coaster of a season!

I hope 2020-2021 to be just as fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back