2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kings in a nice little run of form.
Had to jump on a flight this arvo and the Islanders were 3-1 up over the Preds and in total control and when I land I find that the Preds won 8-3o_O

I have jumped on board San Jose - long story why. But you have 6 on 3 in the final min and can't score? I can tell this will be a hard team to follow

I have jumped on board San Jose - long story why. But you have 6 on 3 in the final min and can't score? I can tell this will be a hard team to follow
Being a long time sharks fan.. get out while you can. It's a bit of a s**t show at the moment. Doug will have to make some changes.

Yeah not the time to join the bandwagon as it appears a serious rebuild is needed but there is something about starting at the bottom and seeing where it goes. It may take a while but sport is a funny thing

Yeah not the time to join the bandwagon as it appears a serious rebuild is needed but there is something about starting at the bottom and seeing where it goes. It may take a while but sport is a funny thing
Probably going to take even longer when Seattle start thieving players

nucks playing like crap this past month and a half ( with opposition just playing better than us too) but i absolutely love listening to the melts on the radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully get the win to start me holidays- no leading goal margin is enough for the nucks no matter how many in front:drunk:

Madness in Toronto with the Canes 6-4 up halfway through the final period and then the Leafs scoring 4 unanswered goals including 3 in a minute to win 8-6

Lads...can anyone stop the Blues?
I think we could (not that you would think that if you watched us today)
People also said the same about Tampa last year don’t forget and they came unstuck badly. I actually think this season is exceptionally close and not a huge gap between most

Lads...can anyone stop the Blues?

Dallas want a rematch vs the Blues. Beat us in double OT of game 7 in a coin flip series before they went on to win it.

We will play them in a playoff round at some point. I think we will beat them. Not sure if we get past the west or not. But confident we line up against the blues

Dallas want a rematch vs the Blues. Beat us in double OT of game 7 in a coin flip series before they went on to win it.

We will play them in a playoff round at some point. I think we will beat them. Not sure if we get past the west or not. But confident we line up against the blues
Stars are barely holding onto a playoff spot

Stars are barely holding onto a playoff spot

Started the year horrificly at 1-7-1 so had to catch up quickly.

On balance to be sirting in the WC1 spot / 3rd in central despite that has been pleasing.

Since halloween have a top 5 league record.

Started the year horrificly at 1-7-1 so had to catch up quickly.

On balance to be sirting in the WC1 spot / 3rd in central despite that has been pleasing.

Since halloween have a top 5 league record.
Last week they dropped off a tad including a couple of really big losses and have a nice little testing week after Christmas. They are a really tough one for me to gauge so far this season

Last week they dropped off a tad including a couple of really big losses and have a nice little testing week after Christmas. They are a really tough one for me to gauge so far this season

Yeh thats a fair point. We have yo yo'd a bit...but my view all off season and early on ls after all the off season addition and changes Dallas will be a better team in the 2nd half of the season compared to the 1st. Chemistry has been an issue but i think will improve.

We have Colorado, Arizona then Nashville for the winter classic. A big 3 games post the break.

I saw the athletic projects us to finish with 98 pts and 3rd in the central. Seems about right.

I just hope we get our shot at St Louis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back