2019-2020 NHL Season

Apr 23, 2009
Barcelona, Catalonia.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Penguins, Aston Villa, Adel Utd.
Scary situation in Boston. Sabourin came in to hit Backes and they ended up clashing heads and Sabourin basically knocked himself out. Backes had to leave the bench afterwards because he was so affected by the play and what happened.

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Made the pilgrimage to Nassau Coliseum last month to watch two Isles games. They won the first on penalties and came from 2-0 down with five minutes to go to win the second in overtime, only equalising with 26 secs left. So much fun.
They were the first two wins in their current streak of nine.

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
Another great Habs v Bruins contest. Rask with a couple of pretty poor save attempts that helped the Bleu Blanc Rouge come out on top 5-4.

Bruins though are still the team to beat if they can keep the Marchand, Bergeron, Pastrnak line fit and firing all season.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Detroit just aren’t competitive ATM. They started the season winning 3 of their first 4 but since then have conceded atleast 5 goals in 9 of their 13 games :oops:

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Colorado score 6 goals in 8 mins, and it takes until the 8th goal for Nashville to call a time out. Oof.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Always nice to get one over the Flower.
Caps going along nicely ATM, 9-0-1 from our last 10 and scoring plenty of goals. With a couple of our main Metro rivals stuttering currently it’s a good chance to open up a gap on them. The Canes especially are dropping points regularly

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Stars have steadied with a 9-1-1 record from last 11 after a horror 1-7-1 start. Somehow started the day in a playoff position.

Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge against Edmontons top line.

Dallas has one of the most underrated checking lines in the league Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau...Looking forward to the Mcdavid challenge.

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
Stars have steadied with a 9-1-1 record from last 11 after a horror 1-7-1 start. Somehow started the day in a playoff position.

Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge against Edmontons top line.

Dallas has one of the most underrated checking lines in the league Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau...Looking forward to the Mcdavid challenge.
Just don't do what we did and 'respect' him to the point of sleeping on the job and ushering him into goal

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
:think:

HAHAHAH

That pacioretty trade is classic Bergevin.

Bailed the golden knights out of that Tatar deal plus gave them a really good goal scorer for peanuts.

Pacioretty has scored 116 goals his past 4 seasons and was captain of the team.

Tatar is a borderline top 6 - pacioretty is a top line scorer who has proven consistent 30-40 goal potential.

The pick and Suzuki do not outweigh how heinous that exchange of players is.

So, basically a proven producer in Pacioretty for a proven flop and an unproven prospect.

Proof that Bergevin is an idiot.

o_O

I like the trade, more than I was expecting. :thumbsu:

They were never going to give Pacioretty an extension. Good return.

I like Suzuki’s highlight reel.

I wouldn't call it peanuts.

Suzuki was a recent top 15 pick and his stock certainly hasn't dropped. Add in a 2nd + a decent middle 6 scorer. I think that is a fine return for Pacioretty who only had 1 year left on his deal and was being run out of town.

What did you expect the return to be when Montreal themselves back them selves into a corner? Considering this, I think they've done just fine.

Tatar a point a game so far this season, Suzuki looks the goods and then some. :thumbsu:

Back