2019-2020 NHL Season

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Really good performance today after yesterday’s debacle. Score flattered Boston today and would have been a travesty if they had held on for another 90 seconds

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Just one of those days today, rattled the iron atleast 4 times early on and just couldn’t get the goal or two we needed. First road loss in regulation for over a month so can’t complain too much

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
This Stars turn around has been impressive.

12-1-1 in last 14 and further on that 9-0-1 in last 10.

went from 1-7-1 and last in the league to now tied for 2nd in the west.

Jamie Benn with his 3rd consecutive Game winning Goal, one of the best shifts of the year to get it too...as good a goal as ive seen so far this season if you include his defensive hit first, in his own zone. The last week has been 2013 Jamie Benn.

No Hintz for the last 6 games too, and he was our best player prior to that. Getting him back will just boost us.

Klingberg also out last 6 games. But im not sure he comes straight back in, the back 6 chemistry is set, might take an injury or a player needing rest for klingberg to get a spot back for the time being. No doubt hes in our top 4, just while we are hot, id keep him in the press box.

Glad we are back as a contender in the West

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
I think I've seen it all now. Barzal deliberately hit in cods by the stick of an opponent. Refs respond by sending Barzal off for embellishment. Should have been a 5 min power play!!!
One of the all-time horrific calls.

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
Ordered me nucks jersey this morning too 😁 good thing I hadn't had high expectations this season-must be the farkin docker in me😂

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Good win over the Bolts today in OT after trailing 3-1 in the final period. Ovi’s equaliser had some real heat on it

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A couple of empty netter cheapies but still another hat trick for Ovi.
Stevie Y has a big job ahead of him in Motown

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bolts are really testing my faith in them currently and wouldn’t be surprised if the trigger is pulled on Cooper of things don’t turn around soon

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Nice way to start the California road swing.
The fourth line has really impressed me with how they have gelled. Backstrom missed the game but I can’t recall too many games where we have scored 5 without Ovi or Nick registering a point.

Back