2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh thats a fair point. We have yo yo'd a bit...but my view all off season and early on ls after all the off season addition and changes Dallas will be a better team in the 2nd half of the season compared to the 1st. Chemistry has been an issue but i think will improve.

We have Colorado, Arizona then Nashville for the winter classic. A big 3 games post the break.

I saw the athletic projects us to finish with 98 pts and 3rd in the central. Seems about right.

I just hope we get our shot at St Louis.
I hope a lot teams take some shots at STL.

Hopefully just a glitch and a bit of a rejig as we are looking a tad ordinary defensively the last couple of weeks.

the 9th ranked eastern team has a higher points ppg than the top pacific team

And there’s an expansion team coming to that division soon.

So excited for the winter classic tomorrow.

Dallas gets a shot in the spotlight. 85k tix sold.

Most importantly if we win this we could be tied for 2nd in the west. With teams like Detroit, LA and Anaheim on the schedule in early Jan...we really can set our season up and make a statement in these next two weeks.

In a bit of a rut and for the first time this season we dropped back to back games in regulation. Our third line is struggling offensively but of more concern is our top four defence. We give up far too many penalties aswell so really need to tighten up in that department

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell?
4-2 down with 43 seconds remaining and tie it up before winning it in OT. Utter chaos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back