2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Carolina are my dark horse in the hockey pool I’m in. Their top line is dangerous. A little surprised the Rangers folded that easily though.
If I had coin to spare, i'd have put money on CAR to win as a dark horse too. There's wild cards and then there's the names in that lineup that is just scary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh I thought you were insinuating you were a Pens fan. Confused now.

Never been down with the “us” and “you” unless I was actually playing in the team.

In primary school an older North Stars fan told me “I” had been eliminated by Minnesota the night before, I told the clown I hadn’t been eliminated, I wasn’t playing in that game as I was at ‘ockey practice during the night in question.

Vegas come back to beat St Louis in a game with 5 lead changes.

Interstingly despite ending the regular season as conference leaders, St Louis and Boston could both end up as the 4 seed if they lose their final round robin game.

In the west the final round robin games will confirm the order. Colorado vs Vegas with the winner as the 1 seed and loser the 2 seed. St Louis vs Dallas with the winner the 3 seed and loser the 4 seed.

Same in the East Tampa vs Philly with the winner the 1 seed and loser the 2 seed. Washington vs Boston with the winner the 3 seed, the loser the 4 seed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back