2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Just disgusting to concede 10 seconds after scoring the go ahead goal. You guys will learn a lot from this season and push on next season.
Just anyone but Dallas from here please 😂

Go * yourself. Have tasted your salt last two weeks.

Go Stars!

Shot attempts after one: 27-6 for VGK

0-0. This is like Canada vs Latvia at Putin's Olympics.
today was the first full game I got to watch for quite awhile, but it more or less tracked with what I had heard, and what the main season was like: not good enough at 5 on 5, a threat on special teams due to Hughes/Patterson (but not today) and stellar goaltending. Now that big dumb benning is secure for another couple seasons,I just pray he makes the right moves.......(lol). Demko's play might push Markstrom out the door, which given the contract he'll likely get is probably a good thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great start by the Stars. Score looked close but Fluery stopped it from being 4-0 after two.

Controlled the game.

Huge for Khudobin to get confidence with a shutout.

As a stars fan massive relief not to have to see Mackinnon every 2nd shift.
Kind of our biggest problem. Attack for days, just can't keep the defence solid for 60 minutes. Especially when we get injured so harshly.

Still predicting a VGK v NYI Final

That was too close. The Islanders played really well, much better than in Game 1. We played poorly and undisciplined. That was poor from Killorn. Bit of concern with Point not finishing out the game, he, amongst others, has stepped up immensely in Stamkos' absence.

Onto Game 3 in two days time. Hopefully we play much better this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back