Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't dislike this enough.
Please people. Stay away from this abomination.

Absolutely despise T20.
im a purist at heart but he slap and tickle game has its place and has helped the longer game.

It is what it is at this point and big picture anything that gets the kids into an appreciation for the game is a win. just not at the expense of the pinnacle in the tests .

Go Catters

Got family xmas lunch tomorrow really looking forward to it :)

Is that when you give out pressies as well?

We'll be doing our family gift giving on Sunday, so my mum can sit around and watch people unwrap pressies as well, rather than keeping one eye on Xmas lunch cooking if we were to do it on Xmas Day.

Is that when you give out pressies as well?

We'll be doing our family gift giving on Sunday, so my mum can sit around and watch people unwrap pressies as well, rather than keeping one eye on Xmas lunch cooking if we were to do it on Xmas Day.
My aunty and uncle will give us something usually a restaurant gift card but nah parents presents are for xmas day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The US Department of Agriculture listed Wakanda as a free-trade partner - despite it being a fictional country.

A USDA spokesperson said the Kingdom of Wakanda was added to the list by accident during a staff test.

The department's online tariff tracker hosted a detailed list of goods the two nations apparently traded, including ducks, donkeys and dairy cows.

In the Marvel universe, Wakanda is the fictional East African home country of superhero Black Panther.

The fictional country was removed soon from the list after US media first queried it, prompting jokes that the countries had started a trade war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back