Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - I think someone tried to get that back up but plans were rejected. I'm pretty sure the screens from the old pix are actually used by Village

The Pivotonian is actually across the road from GMHBA Stadium - I'm pretty sure it's taken over part of the the old Retravision store, opposite the APCO service station

I haven't been there but I know others who have, never heard a bad word about it

Ik where it is as we went to APCO one night and saw it. It’s in a very good hiding place. If you didn’t go to the service station you probably wouldn’t know it was even there.

Wow lets not go overboard here. This is the guy that damaged the public health service, stuffed up the real estate market for years to come and entered a war for no real reason with the Americans...

Perhaps he was good in the wake of Port Arthur massacre but lets not romanticise him.

Perhaps someone like Bob Hawke, with whom most of the common people could identify........

Anyhow, ScoMo it is. For now.

Wow lets not go overboard here. This is the guy that damaged the public health service, stuffed up the real estate market for years to come and entered a war for no real reason with the Americans...

Perhaps he was good in the wake of Port Arthur massacre but lets not romanticise him.
Yeah because thats exactly what i was doing in that very short post. Romanticising him sure :rolleyes:

Don't see to many of the non-Aussie blokes on the tennis circuit stepping up

Maybe they would take note of their female counterparts and the support they are offering...

Easy option for removing #scottyfrommarketing as PM - we become the newest island of New Zealand. They already have a North & South Island, so how about we become the West Island

Nope - I think someone tried to get that back up but plans were rejected. I'm pretty sure the screens from the old pix are actually used by Village

The Pivotonian is actually across the road from GMHBA Stadium - I'm pretty sure it's taken over part of the the old Retravision store, opposite the APCO service station

I haven't been there but I know others who have, never heard a bad word about it

Never heard of it tbh. I'll aim to go there for sure one time, when I'm in the area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScoMo on Nine News just before: "There's a need for the community to come together to support each other despite their angst."

Err, I think you'd find we already are you absolute d**khead. Does he think the $20+ million Celeste Barber has raised on FB just came out of her own pocket? What about the convoy of trucks carrying hay and other farming supplies to affected farmers in Gippsland today? Not to mention the tons of food and clothing the community has donated.

The sooner this tosser resigns the better.

Inconvenient fact. Half the country voted him in, or more accurately, voted to keep that giant DH Bill out. This’ll blow over and everyone will remember the alternative is Albo. We all had our chance, and chose not to do anything.

We all had an option with a climate platform, and chose to reject them. If we’re angry with climate policy in this country we need to be angry at ourselves. We chose them as our elected officials.

If Richard Marles seeks re-election next election I’ll be trying to vote him out again. What has that muppet done for the seat of Corio? Nothing.

Inconvenient fact. Half the country voted him in, or more accurately, voted to keep that giant DH Bill out. This’ll blow over and everyone will remember the alternative is Albo. We all had our chance, and chose not to do anything.

We all had an option with a climate platform, and chose to reject them. If we’re angry with climate policy in this country we need to be angry at ourselves. We chose them as our elected officials.

If Richard Marles seeks re-election next election I’ll be trying to vote him out again. What has that muppet done for the seat of Corio? Nothing.

At least Albo's been out supporting the firies. All ScoMo's been doing is forcibly shake their hands looking for a photo op.

At least Albo's been out supporting the firies. All ScoMo's been doing is forcibly shake their hands looking for a photo op.
Yeah he’s bungled it badly. Unfortunately for Albo all will be forgotten in 3 years.

Don't see to many of the non-Aussie blokes on the tennis circuit stepping up

Maybe they would take note of their female counterparts and the support they are offering...

I'm sure they will.

So long, sad Peanuts avatar and mourning for 2019.

The season of growth and renewal comes in the wake of great fires, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back