Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
AFL.com.au are hosting these matches this week
FB_IMG_1585264088671.jpg

If you're bored due to isolation, search "full AFL matches" on YouTube. There's tons of classic games on there.

I watched the Round 17 2009 game vs Hawthorn, the game where we smashed the Eagles in Perth in 2008, and the Round 16 2008 game against the Bulldogs yesterday, and currently watching the first game we played against Adelaide with Danger in the side.

If you're bored due to isolation, search "full AFL matches" on YouTube. There's tons of classic games on there.

I watched the Round 17 2009 game vs Hawthorn, the game where we smashed the Eagles in Perth in 2008, and the Round 16 2008 game against the Bulldogs yesterday, and currently watching the first game we played against Adelaide with Danger in the side.

iirc, Guthrie BOG game?

iirc, Guthrie BOG game?

Yep, that was the one. Massive momentum shift too. Seedsman has a shot from 30m out directly in front to put the Crows in front halfway through the last after trailing all night, missed, then Geelong kick 3 goals in 4 minutes. Game over. :)

Watching the 1991 game against Brisbane at the Gabba now - the one where Billy kicked a lazy 11.

Some classic names running around for the Cats in this one - Dwayne Russell, Gavin Exell, both Spiro and Tony Malakellis and Austin McCrabb!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals

Cheers for the tip. Found this gem:

:)

Daniels donuts :doughnut: open up a drive though in Belmont..
Just need them to open up delivery for those of us not going out - but if I need to make a trip then I may swing by Belmont

For any Survivor fans who are stuck at home doing the home isolation thingy...

Hold your torches - we have SIXTEEN series of US Survivor you can binge for FREE!

That's a lot of blindsides. Stream now: https://10play.com.au/survivor-us

For any Survivor fans who are stuck at home doing the home isolation thingy...

Hold your torches - we have SIXTEEN series of US Survivor you can binge for FREE!

That's a lot of blindsides. Stream now: https://10play.com.au/survivor-us

Only 16? LOL.

I remember when ioffer was up and going, I bought about 20 series of the Amazing Race on DVD. :)

I miss that website. There was heaps of bargains on there, but it was closed down as most the stuff on there was pirated.

Well jigsaw puzzles are apparently an essential item, so it seems we will continue to be permitted to buy them throughout Stage 3 & Stage 4 of this s**t

I think I'll be fine with my collection of puzzles - only about 125 or so.

I did add 2 more to my collection today - I purchased them from Myer last week to get delivered home & the ******* delivery driver took them to the wrong house, which meant I had to actually go out today which is something I'm trying to avoid unless a necessity

But my 2 new ones should be fun - ones another NYC, black & white with the yellow taxi (standard 1000 piece), the other is a Las Vegas city scape 6000 piece that I'm not sure where it'll fit, 😂

Glad I kept my Foxtel Sports subscription active even with no live sport to watch...

While we miss live sport, all our Sports subscribers will have access to the Movies pack until 30 June 2020 on us. You can also continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Glad I kept my Foxtel Sports subscription active even with no live sport to watch...

While we miss live sport, all our Sports subscribers will have access to the Movies pack until 30 June 2020 on us. You can also continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more.
Just got a deal where I get a month of everything for free, then 25$ or something like that.
Got a chromecast to make it work too. Didn't know what they did before but it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back