Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are NES switch good.?

I love the Switch, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of my favourite all time games - I would have spent over 100 hours playing the, and now I've bought the expansion pack which is going to mean more hours in front of the TV

I prefer the Switch to the Wii & Wii-U

I tend to prefer sports games actually. Have got AFL, cricket, wrestling, tennis, basketball, volleyball and baseball games on my PS4. :)

Just looked and noticed I also have a soccer, F1 and ice hockey game as well. Haha.

I love the Switch, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of my favourite all time games - I would have spent over 100 hours playing the, and now I've bought the expansion pack which is going to mean more hours in front of the TV

I prefer the Switch to the Wii & Wii-U
I loved Zelda. I can't play any games for more than a couple of hours before getting sick of them.
But BOTW I couldn't stop playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting - read somewhere that AFL Evolution 2 has the AFL, state leagues and Under 18s like last year, but no mention anywhere of AFLW or international sides being included. Guess I won't be able to beat up on India or Nepal anymore. :(

Interesting - read somewhere that AFL Evolution 2 has the AFL, state leagues and Under 18s like last year, but no mention anywhere of AFLW or international sides being included. Guess I won't be able to beat up on India or Nepal anymore. :(

I'm more disappointed no AFLW - particularly as other sports games such as cricket & soccer have added the womens leagues/international teams to the game

Glad I kept my Foxtel Sports subscription active even with no live sport to watch...

While we miss live sport, all our Sports subscribers will have access to the Movies pack until 30 June 2020 on us. You can also continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more.
Foxtel are desperate with droves of people leaving. While i normally wouldn't celebrate a business closing but when any Murdoch production shuts down thats a good day...:) Would be silver lining to the whole situation. I mean if you want to know why your internet is so slow you dont have to look further than your foxtel box...

Most sports sims are worth buying every time lets be honest. They should transition to a 3-year release schedule with yearly roster updates (but they wont coz $$$)

The best sports game ever made is Rocket League. Unlike FIFA, 2k etc it actually replicates an actual sport- requiring positioning, planning+execution among other things. Switching between controlling different people on your team while pressing buttons to do certain actions doesnt convey the nature of sport at all.

I'm more disappointed no AFLW - particularly as other sports games such as cricket & soccer have added the womens leagues/international teams to the game

NBA 2K did that this year too by adding the WNBA.

I'm like you. I'm hoping it's in there as well.

Phew. This from the developer's website....

The AFL and the AFL Player’s Association (AFLPA) are pleased to announce a sequel to the AFL Evolution video game will be released in 2019.

The new version will feature both the Toyota AFL Premiership Season and the NAB AFL Women’s Competition and its players following an extensive process to recreate likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back