Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where the problem is.

We want high wages, annual leave, sick leave, super, parental leave, maternity leave, leave loading, overtime rates etc, so our manufacturing costs are high.

The chinese have been happy to just work for a flat rate, which probably = a bowl of rice a day, so their costs have been minimal.

Cheaper to get stuff made overseas. Can't have it both ways.

The chinese have used this to strengthen their standing in the world, and are now pursuing a massive buildup of their military, using the money western nations have poured into their economy.

I think the biggest worry is their space program. They will remain stagnate at ground level as long as the USA remain a superpower but with their advancement into the space program, that's a real separate issue and one the governing nations of the world will keep a close eye on.

It is also a small minority and not the whole country that should be victimized or labelled. Living under a dictatorship regime must be a very precarious situation for the large percentage of Chinese people. They are responsible for a great deal of human advancement and will always do so.

Yeah exactly. My general opinion if its not illegal and not hurting anyone who gaf. Mind your own business.

(not you rocker)
Exactly. Who cares. I get jealous of some of those people.
I saw one where people were really attracted to tress.
Can you imagine going into a forest? Would be f**king fantastic. You'd go off your nut.

...hmm theres a massively controversial topic i could get into here- which i stress would not hurt anyone.

But it IS actually illegal.

I have a more open mind about it tho.... idk its a tough one
Illegal? I don't give a f**k tbh. Sometimes I wish the future would come.
Back in the 40's or whatever everything except missionary was probably seen as bad. s**t changes quickly.

Illegal? I don't give a f**k tbh. Sometimes I wish the future would come.
Back in the 40's or whatever everything except missionary was probably seen as bad. sh*t changes quickly.

Nah im alluding to child dolls.

Pls ppl dont come in here jumping up and down, i know pedos are scum of the earth. Id just like to see some more research- imagine if these dolls actually decreased the rate...

Yeah you know what im saying.

Nah im alluding to child dolls.

Pls ppl dont come in here jumping up and down, i know pedos are scum of the earth. Id just like to see some more research- imagine if these dolls actually decreased the rate...

Yeah you know what im saying.
Yeah. I get that. Could stop lives being ruined possibly.

Some of those addictions are funny/amusing.

Some are ******* sad tho. One woman who was eating her dead husband ashes. 1. so not good for you. and 2. she just wasnt mentally coping with his death and was completely devastated.

Was just so sad for her.
Reminds of a joke involving a curry.
But yeah that is quite sad.

Perhaps the last taboo is multiple marriages? Like being legally able to be married to more than one person.

I know 3some couples are actually a thing, not fantasy.
Don't have a problem with it. As long as everyone knows what their doing.
Not one of those cult things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. I get that. Could stop lives being ruined possibly.

Exactly. More research into it thats all im saying- if it either escalates or de-escalates the possibility of offending.

Prevention is what i want at the end of the day. Who ******* cares if they get their rocks off with a doll (which i agree, is disgusting in principle) that doesnt hurt a real child.

Exactly. More research into it thats all im saying- if it either escalates or de-escalates the possibility of offending.

Prevention is what i want at the end of the day. Who ******* cares if they get their rocks off with a doll (which i agree, is disgusting in principle) that doesnt hurt a real child.
Yeah I reckon research. Cause it possibly wouldn't help at all.
But if it does, its obviously better.
I know everyone says kill all the peedos and that, but your never going to get them all and heaps probably get away with it and noone would even know they were one.

Oh yeah 100%!!!1 I was thinking about cults when i typed that. Nah legitimate 3some/4some whatever that love and live together.
Yeah I don't give s**t about that. Happiness for all I say as long as no ones getting hurt and they don't annoy me with it.

Yeah I reckon research. Cause it possibly wouldn't help at all.
But if it does, its obviously better.
I know everyone says kill all the peedos and that, but your never going to get them all and heaps probably get away with it and noone would even know they were one.

Ive seen a British doco (everyone should watch it imo) and it claimed cartoons depicting that.. reduced it, than increased it. Thats all im saying... thats what it said.

When you think of it in a LOGICAL sense, it would be an incredibly s**t life.

But yes, they are scum. And they should get way harsher penalties than they do in our joke of a legal system.

Ive seen a British doco (everyone should watch it imo) and it claimed cartoons depicting that.. reduced it, than increased it. Thats all im saying... thats what it said.

When you think of it in a LOGICAL sense, it would be an incredibly sh*t life.

But yes, they are scum. And they should get way harsher penalties than they do in our joke of a legal system.
Yeah it's kind of like the legalising drugs thing. Research shows it's better.
It's just if people can get over it or not.
Obviously the peedo thing is harder to get over cause it's so f**ked. But it's the same sort of thing.

Lol at Channel 7 - they won/out bidded others for the FTA cricket rights the other year, but they cracked the shuts with Cricket Australia last month

Today Channel 7 is taking Cricket Australia to court, and want to know the reasons why CA changed their scheduling for the cricket this summer and if CA are in breach of their contract for changing the schedule - main concern seems to be that the shorter formats were played first rather than the test matches as originally scheduled

Never mind that the original schedule was made last year (or at least at the start of this year) & more importantly in pre-covid times. In the current times things have had to change - * me, it's like Channel 7 has forgotten that there's been a global pandemic this year and what one may have planned 12 months ago don't mean s**t today & flexibility is required

Anyone been to NZ..?

We got credits from Virgin thinking of going over there some stage.

Don't know if south or North islands which is best.?
I once spent 17 hours in Auckland

Would love to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back