MFC Fans Only 2019/2020 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Same as last year, lets get through the offseason together.

Discuss all Summer/offseason sports here, wether it be; NFL, Tenis, Cricket or et al.

NBA is back how good were the first 2 games. Interested to see how Harden and Westbrook go together. Be hard for Westbrook to get his triple doubles when Harden never gives the ball up

I said NFL? It's ALL sports than run in the AFL offseason

What season is it in the northern hemisphere? NFL, NBA, etc are OFF TOPIC. As a seasoned moderator, you should be supporting this stance.

What season is it in the northern hemisphere? NFL, NBA, etc are OFF TOPIC. As a seasoned moderator, you should be supporting this stance.
You're doing my brain in

I was looking up the cricket schedule this summer and it’s looks ridiculous. T20’s into test matches over to India back for more t20s all the way up to round 1 of the AFL. Who cares about cricket in March.

I was looking up the cricket schedule this summer and it’s looks ridiculous. T20’s into test matches over to India back for more t20s all the way up to round 1 of the AFL. Who cares about cricket in March.
You sound like you don’t like saturation coverage of T20s & meaningless ODI series. Shame on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like you don’t like saturation coverage of T20s & meaningless ODI series. Shame on you.

Being born in the mid eighties, i loved watching cricket in the late 90's to mid 2000's. Test matches all summer, then one dayers in Jan. The good old days of the triangular series!

Being born in the mid eighties, i loved watching cricket in the late 90's to mid 2000's. Test matches all summer, then one dayers in Jan. The good old days of the triangular series!
My favourite was the quadrangular series in 1994/95. When Australia played Australia A in the finals.

My favourite was the quadrangular series in 1994/95. When Australia played Australia A in the finals.

Ha, I remember going to one of those games at the SCG as a young un. The Aussies copped it, we were all cheering on Aus A.

Can Liverpool bottle it again? Interesting to see Leicester up there but still pretty early. * me it looks grim for Man U and the Toffees.

Ha, I remember going to one of those games at the SCG as a young un. The Aussies copped it, we were all cheering on Aus A.
Haha. Yeah. IIRC Australia also would just recruit whoever was playing well for Australia A. From memory Bevan, Blewett, Ponting and Reiffel all started the series for Aus A but played in the finals for Australia.

Can Liverpool bottle it again? Interesting to see Leicester up there but still pretty early. fu** me it looks grim for Man U and the Toffees.
tbf they far from bottled it last year. Lost 1 game all year, the points total would have won the league any year except for the last 2 seasons and they won their last 9 league games. They just have come up against the best premier league team the league has ever seen

Leicester are a great chance for the top 4

tbf they far from bottled it last year. Lost 1 game all year, the points total would have won the league any year except for the last 2 seasons and they won their last 9 league games. They just have come up against the best premier league team the league has ever seen

Leicester are a great chance for the top 4
Seems to be that one hurdle they cannot get over considering their European success in the last 15 years. Hopefully you’re right about Leicester.

2016 not withstanding it’s good to see some different (read underdog) teams pushing for top 4. Particularly from my perspective given the Toffees are looking shite this season.

Seems to be that one hurdle they cannot get over considering their European success in the last 15 years. Hopefully you’re right about Leicester.

2016 not withstanding it’s good to see some different (read underdog) teams pushing for top 4. Particularly from my perspective given the Toffees are looking shite this season.
Toffees need a new manager, they should be alot better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back