List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jack Steele, Aidan Bonar, Harry Perryman, Jarrod Brander, Cedric Cox

Ollie Wines needs a change of clubs too, not that he'd come here.
Had Bonar and Perryman as a couple of options in mind also , like the list .

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
If we clean out coaches i would love Caracella to come in as head coach , he would have the ability to attract new players we would not get otherwise .

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
If we clean out coaches i would love Caracella to come in as head coach , he would have the ability to attract new players we would not get otherwise .
It’s looking like Essendon are lining him up to replace Worsfold though. Hard to see it happening

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Pretty sure Kelly's price would be in the 2 x 1st round draft pick range. 1 of which will need to be sent to St Kilda for Jack Steven.

Jack Steven is 30 next year and Geelong have pick 18 right now, which is overs.

Jun 6, 2006
Canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
So CEY looks to have just gotten a new Toyota after being announced as an ambassador for Ceduna Toyota dealership. I would assume that's a decent sign about him staying.

I once saw Shane Ellen cruising around in a red Toyota ute. True story.

CEY is an essential player in my opinion. Would his signing be one of the two pieces of "good new" Fagan mentioned earlier in the week? Or have they come and gone and I didn't notice?

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I once saw Shane Ellen cruising around in a red Toyota ute. True story.

CEY is an essential player in my opinion. Would his signing be one of the two pieces of "good new" Fagan mentioned earlier in the week? Or have they come and gone and I didn't notice?
I think they've come and gone. One involved the eSports team getting some sort of award I believe.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Was having a think about our draft picks today. All of last years draft crop plus butts is looking like excellent selections. Some players that didn't seem to show much last year have shown plenty this year (Davis and ROB for example).

All of a sudden making the minimum 3 list changes to fit at least 3 draftees doesn't seem so easy.

I know some will still have no probs but the only real obvious one to delist is Otten. I thought maybe Davis or CEY might be on the chopping block but both doing well this year. Lets say we keep Davis and CEY. This means we're looking at cutting two of (or trading out) say Douglas, Jacobs, Knight, Mackay, Atkins and maybe Betts. That's some seriously tough choices to make as all of those are or have been getting regular games.
Three changes is a piece of piss, Jacobs Mackay Otten Douglas for a start

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting to compare the West Coast team that played in a losing GF in 2015 to the team that won last year. Just from a quick visual it looks like there are 10 different players that took the field in 2018 than the team that took the field in 2015.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I want them to go hard after Tarryn Thomas! We bid on him before Chayce Jones last year.

I can understand why the Crows bid on him also.

He is untradeable.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

I hope this story isn't true for us
Re-sign - CEY, Douglas, Kelly, Greenwood, Keath MacKay
Delist - Otten

Rinse and repeat

I mean the article is clearly based on the writer looking at players' season stats and making a guess on that. Nobody who has seen Douglas and Mackay this year would seriously think they deserve to be recontracted.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We have lots of untradeable players too but not in a good way

Tarryn is something else though mate.

I wouldn't swap him for any junior player on any list.

We lucked in BIG time with him.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Tarryn is something else though mate.

I wouldn't swap him for any junior player on any list.

We lucked in BIG time with him.
He looks superb

A faster Wells?

Hopefully more durable too haha

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He looks superb

A faster Wells?

Hopefully more durable too haha

I wouldn't state he was faster, but he has the most X factor I have seen in a North player since Winston Abraham.

All the indicators are that he will be an absolute gun, not the stat machine type, but the match winner type.

He could end up being our best player since Carey.

Back