List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that's what this pick swap article is about. Make GC think their best return (pick 3 + extras) won't be there.

Then on day one of the trade period trade out their 2020 first round pick and Jenkins for Fantasia and Francis.

No 2020 first for the Luko trade next year... better make a deal now.

That's the play right there.

Yep, they aren’t going to get any better from us the following year.

Macca19 you seem to have some info on Lukosious, care to share

All I know is we were in the box seat, now you are 99% sure of getting him

Yep, they aren’t going to get any better from us the following year.

Macca19 you seem to have some info on Lukosious, care to share

All I know is we were in the box seat, now you are 99% sure of getting him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I would have it as 3 + Greenwood. Flat deal, nothing to come back.

Would near guarantee the extension of 2 useless oldies. 2 selections required in the draft if CEY upgraded. 2 usable picks then into 100+ range. I can’t see us delisting a loyal clubman to be replaced with a 6th rounder. It’s just not how we roll.

Is sauce under contract? if so, then it would be a trade scenario with GWS rather than him just walking there

Sauce has played it exactly like Thommo so far. First, go public with how good you’re feeling and keen for the club to come to the re-contract party. Second, let it be known that there’s other offers on the table so that the supporters believe you’re still valuable. With Thommo it was a Melbourne playing role that was manufactured. He’s building the pressure. Next will be Rowie all but crying over him not being extended, “just give him his 2 hungy and extra year”. Then the inevitable buckle to pressure from the club.

Would we be happy with Luko over Young / Ash? We’ve been crying out for a line breaking mid.
I would have thought that the club being red hot for lukosius in his draft year then seeing how he has grown this year would be absolutely ecstatic to get him to the club. Who knows..maybe there is a deal in place if what macca says is on the money and the reason we are shopping other players is to get more currency to get back into the better parts of the first round to get that mid as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back