Oppo Camp 2019 2nd Preliminary Final: Richmond vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand Dusty and Cotchin will be ok, Houli should get off - concensus was Miers flopped. Jack Graham out - serious shoulder injury. Broad concussed. Hope you guys win. Pies v Tiges would be good for football.
Hope we win too. A Pies vs Tiges grannie could be one for the ages. You guys trying to cut us to pieces with pace through the midfield and us trying to cut you to pieces with pace up forward. Could be frenetic.

Some good reading elsewhere moments after this match ended with the usual suspects gloating that they have want us to win today as they have our measure.

Except for getting ahead of yourself there’s nothing much wrong with that, but wanting it to happen just so they can rub Collingwood fans noses in it contrasts the respect shown by West Coast fans.

Can’t say I’m the least bit surprised.

I'm envious of the fact Richmond can sit back and watch the second prelim, knowing they're already in the grand final. Not that it did us any favours but still!

Playing the first prelim is definitely a handy thing to do. You get a little extra recovery time and your supporters can relax and enjoy the 2nd prelim.

I’d much rather play Richmond than Geelong at MCG. I’m still hurting from the 2011 GF loss AND Geelong match up on us better.

Still let’s get over the line today. All the focus has to be on playing a tough contested game and grinding a tired GWS down to the bone. All the travel and that bruising encounter against Bris plus losing arguably their 2 most important players has to play a part today. If we don’t start well then there could be enough hope for GWS to push through and win against all odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d much rather play Richmond than Geelong at MCG. I’m still hurting from the 2011 GF loss AND Geelong match up on us better.

Still let’s get over the line today. All the focus has to be on playing a tough contested game and grinding a tired GWS down to the bone. All the travel and that bruising encounter against Bris plus losing arguably their 2 most important players has to play a part today. If we don’t start well then there could be enough hope for GWS to push through and win against all odds.
We had Geelong so easily covered it’s not funny, the only chance they had of beating us was our forwards wasting 90% of chances like in round 1

We had Geelong so easily covered it’s not funny, the only chance they had of beating us was our forwards wasting 90% of chances like in round 1

Yeah nah. They almost topped us in the last quarter and this was despite us playing out of our skin and Geelong players like Ablett and Selwood having minimal impact...

I understand Dusty and Cotchin will be ok, Houli should get off - concensus was Miers flopped. Jack Graham out - serious shoulder injury. Broad concussed. Hope you guys win. Pies v Tiges would be good for football.
Houli is a ball player. No way he goes for that. $1000 fine at the very worst.

Some good reading elsewhere moments after this match ended with the usual suspects gloating that they have want us to win today as they have our measure.

Except for getting ahead of yourself there’s nothing much wrong with that, but wanting it to happen just so they can rub Collingwood fans noses in it contrasts the respect shown by West Coast fans.

Can’t say I’m the least bit surprised.
A little bit like their thread titled “2019 will be their easiest flag we’ve won”.

Seriously, what did we say about being cocky. Some people don’t learn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back