Oppo Camp 2019 2nd Preliminary Final: Richmond vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry for intruding but I really hope u guys win 2morrow. I hate these new found cocky Richmond fans and it will be a grand final for the ages that even a blue fan would be excited for. Good luck 2morrow
No need to apologise when you come around here to wish us luck smashing a team we all hate. * richmond !

Gotta get there first but

Hi CW, I’m a bit hammered atm so sorry....but please please beat the machine tomorrow then kick that flog Richmond’s ass in the GF do it for me, do it for Bucks, do it for Australia, do it for humanity....just do it. Take the game on and run rings around those cocky asshats.
Thanks you splendid kenty!

I'd like to get in & around you.

Geelong were under strength tonight.They were missing Hawkins,Duncan and Rohan from the game against us.Then you have to add the fact that Dangerfield was hampered by something and barely touched the ball in the second half.I wouldn’t get too carried away with Richmond’s performance tonight.They’re still beatable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Richmond got going. You can only play as well as your opponent lets you some times. They are a much better side, and really started having a crack after half time and it showed. Looked more desperate.
yes and no, plenty of times Cats could have just taken the bounce rather than try to string hand balls through the Tigers pressure with their Ruck being a target when he doesnt have the skills nor the finesse to do it well.... simply hold onto the ball and get tackled and start again at the stoppages

The Tiges go well with momentum for sure. They only beat an average team by 3 goals though.

I’m not sure what to make out of that game.
Cats were the minor premiers.... and came back from a 30 point deficit against the Pies to only lose by a kick and a half.

Cats were the minor premiers.... and came back from a 30 point deficit against the Pies to only lose by a kick and a half.
They never looked like winning to me. You can check my posts if you don’t believe how I assessed that game.

Anyways, just saw Jack Riewoldt interviewed. He looked a bit off to me. We’ll see I guess

yes and no, plenty of times Cats could have just taken the bounce rather than try to string hand balls through the Tigers pressure with their Ruck being a target when he doesnt have the skills nor the finesse to do it well.... simply hold onto the ball and get tackled and start again at the stoppages
Yep, because the tigers stepped up the pressure. They were desperate whenever Geelong got the ball. Hence, Geelong players making easy mistakes and not making the correct decisions.

Yep, because the tigers stepped up the pressure. They were desperate whenever Geelong got the ball. Hence, Geelong players making easy mistakes and not making the correct decisions.

And in the first half Geelong was doing that. As they fatigued they lost that and as Richmond woke up from the week off and the cats tired the tigers had all the pressure and momentum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back