2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Who will win the 3rd test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Umpires make mistakes. Gaffney made as many. I personally think Hawkeye was wrong - how can the ball spin that much in the are after it hit the pad? You look at the angle it went and the different after it hit the pad. It clipped the front pad but Hawkeye didn't think it did so it took into account the angle after that as "spin"
because he's in double figures for * ups and we're halfway through the series.

the big series need the best umpires. if he's the best then * me.

I've defended him, but don't think Paine can ever redeem himself as captain in my eyes.

He's potentially cost us a ******* series in England through sheer stupidity.

The Aussies did exactly what they were supposed to ... keep England in the Ashes.
Cricket is corrupt as and this is another great example of why I don't care if I do or don't watch it anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Umpires make mistakes. Gaffney made as many. I personally think Hawkeye was wrong - how can the ball spin that much in the are after it hit the pad? You look at the angle it went and the different after it hit the pad. It clipped the front pad but Hawkeye didn't think it did so it took into account the angle after that as "spin"
He cannot umpire international cricket again.

The guy had 8 overturned decisions a few weeks ago.

Australia choked very badly in the end there.

First the Lyon runout miss.
Then the review burning.
And not even a single yorker to either Stokes or the no.11 Leach when Stokes was swinging across the line.

I'm not even Australian but I'm melting here:sweatsmile:

Back