2019 4th Ashes Test 2019 Old Trafford

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about you guys but I think it's time to go now, s**tty weather forecast and we've already lost time, time to hit go!!

We're not even at the Par score yet ! If Smith goes out we could be bundled out for another 30 and England are back in the game.

Keep batting today and force England to play for the draw, with no chance to win they'll crumble.

Smith is just ridiculous. One of the strangest batting techniques I've seen. It's like he's saying look at me, I'm so good I don't even need to bat properly and you still can't get me out.

Don't know about you guys but I think it's time to go now, s**tty weather forecast and we've already lost time, time to hit go!!

Not until we are 420+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been trying to work this out all series, why is tea not taken at 12:40 Melbourne time? I thought that since lunch is 10-10:40 then the middle session goes for two hours bringing tea to 12:40???
Hope someone can solve this mystery for me 🙂

Smith is something else. Dont know if it's just most his team mates are dirt, But the form he's in right now i havent seen anything like it.

Only averaging ~ 180 this series/year. Pretty medicore really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back