News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Small and medium available online.

Stalls at the ground might have some.

I *think* I saw some at the AFL store in the CBD, but I might be thinking of the training guernseys.

I went into crow mania yesterday to get 41 onto my yellow guernsey
Asked about indigenous guernsey
Guy said it should be revealed by the end of the month

Small and medium available online.

Stalls at the ground might have some.

I *think* I saw some at the AFL store in the CBD, but I might be thinking of the training guernseys.

Yeah would have been the training ones. I rang AFL Shop and they said they’ve never had them. So annoying. Stalls should have them but I live 3 hours away.
Would they sell them at the showdown even though it’s a Port home game.

Yeah would have been the training ones. I rang AFL Shop and they said they’ve never had them. So annoying. Stalls should have them but I live 3 hours away.

I'd be surprised see if someone here is going tomorrow night that can hook you up.

We should have a trailer outside selling it
But I doubt there’d be anything inside

Looking forward to seeing this years indigenous geurnsey. I see the Hawks have released their design anyone know when we are?

Last edited:
They had them at the game. Got a mate to get me one.

Also did anyone have a squad hoodie 2017 for sale?

This is from Reddit - AFC jumpers have a great message for the players inside their collars.

96addbdde1e92bcfcf45982bc3ccc234.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think you could last year. I had to go into CrowMania to get numbers put on the Guernsey for one I ordered for my nephew last year.
Fair enough, more recently on the runout 2017 guernseys it’s been possible to press ‘personalise’ and add a number for $15, which has been frustrating because you couldn’t do the same for the 2018 iterations.

As of the last couple days this has changed and the 2018 guernseys can also now be specified with a number.

I went into the AFL Store in Adelaide today, and they had these polos (I have never seen these before nor can I find them online). On the tag it says "alternate polo", except the alternate polo is actually the polo that is mostly grey instead of navy.
Prototype design perhaps?
upload_2018-5-1_17-34-29.png

I went into the AFL Store in Adelaide today, and they had these polos (I have never seen these before nor can I find them online). On the tag it says "alternate polo", except the alternate polo is actually the polo that is mostly grey instead of navy.
Prototype design perhaps?
View attachment 490926
Looks like a throwback to the Russell Athletic Crows top I have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back