News 2019 Adelaide Crows ISC guernseys/apparel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Is there any news on playing guernsey for 2019 or going unchanged?

No new clash? (Hope not)
They'll probably try and change that again. I've said before they need to stick with the white one permanently, but see no reason why they can't get their artistic frustrations out on the 3rd yellow/red version which we should be able to wear against teams like Collingwood/North.

AFC3000

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
They'll probably look good when used as they are supposed to, on a group of fit 20-30 year olds running around 30 metres away.

Shown small online, the paper and on the news, will stand out fine.

As supporter gear? Pass, but I've really got no occasion to wear it anyway.

Will check the supporter gear though, hopefully some more variety this year

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
2019 ISC range out on eBay

Media Polo

Performance Polo

Training Shirt

Training tank/singlet

Squad Hoodie

Looks like ISC used Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 as inspiration for the gradients on the training tops, yet left the hoodie basic and quite dull again and as usual all gear looks cheapened by having the giant blue raptor head on it.
Is Burton in charge of merchandise design now? Awful. Next year Hypercolour guernseys!

Tex Danger

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone know what the numbers look like if getting a guernsey with number online?
I remember reading in past they can look pretty poor (wrong size/colour etc) but is that still the case and is it better to get via the store direct?
(Note for a kids guernsey)

Kaufman

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #466
Anyone know what the numbers look like if getting a guernsey with number online?
I remember reading in past they can look pretty poor (wrong size/colour etc) but is that still the case and is it better to get via the store direct?
Better to go in store at West Lakes and get it there

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I believe that was with BLK they used non regulation numbers, but if you go to the store they'll do the proper ones. I think the AFL store in the city does them too.

jroam82

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
I believe that was with BLK they used non regulation numbers, but if you go to the store they'll do the proper ones. I think the AFL store in the city does them too.
Yeah - only the BLK online store was non-regulation.

And Rebel Sport in the city too (and maybe everywhere?).

Archie87

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd be interested in a polo if it didn't have that awful raptor logo sticking out like a sore thumb on it... we'd probably be the only club left in the comp with such a cartoonish, gimmicky logo.

Next Gen Rookie

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd be interested in a polo if it didn't have that awful raptor logo sticking out like a sore thumb on it... we'd probably be the only club left in the comp with such a cartoonish, gimmicky logo.
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Yes, ours is icky, but I don't particularly like the cats, or the Dogs.

Top Bottom