News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

So what happens when they roll out the horrible away guernsey with the cartoon crow? Is there actually some way we can get the message across to that we're not ok with such an amateur and childish design?
Take the cartoon crow off and its a perfect guernsey I'd be happy to see the team play a GF in.

So what happens when they roll out the horrible away guernsey with the cartoon crow? Is there actually some way we can get the message across to that we're not ok with such an amateur and childish design?
It's clearly liked by the younger, older, casual, or slightly deranged demographic. There's enough of them for the club to not see it as an issue.

It's clearly hated by more traditional and hardcore footy fans.

Soooo, if they must continue with this crap, my only solution would be to have a traditional strip that never changes, that gets rolled out in finals. Then they can experiment with these s**t jumpers every two years, but are only worn in the regular season.

Yeah.. no one buy it. And post on all our social media outlets how bad it is and how parents shouldn't buy it for their kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this.

FE1514AC-THROWBACK-SINGLET---ADEL__1748557790.jpg

Are you asking why it would be worthwhile to protest the unnecessary guernsey changes? Maybe I'm alone in my opinion, but I don't want to watch the team that I support running around with cartoon logos on their guernsey.

Oh ok. Play on as i like the current logo and uniform.

Some time ago I had an email saying we could pay additional $ and get a members hoodie (I’ve an interstate membership) I went for the option.i now can’t find any info on it, am starting to think it was a Mandela moment. Did anyone else get this option?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back