News 2019 Adelaide Crows ISC guernseys/apparel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kaufman

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #488

A yellow variant of the training guernsey can be seen here, not for sale anywhere yet though

Tarasque36

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
Might've been a nice members' alternative option instead of a 15th scarf or cap or a 3rd beanie.
I told them that, that after 10yrs membership I have more caps beanies and scarves than heads there are at a port match, and asked for socks instead. After my third attempt at contact, it was flatly denied, but membership still automatically update in October. Geez.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Everton, GGFC
Still wish that if we keep doing scarfs we went down the route of recognising years of membership on the scarf like Collingwood & Hawthorn.

I know Arsenal members this year recieved their initials embroidered on their membership scarf.

Geoffa32

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Membership pack came today.

Hat is one if the best yet. We all know what the main improvement would be.

Members Polo quite a nice fit and looks good.

Pretty happy all up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dc9798

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Got my membership pack today, scarf very similar to last year only difference is it has ‘we fly as one’ on both sides. The members hoodie I really like, blue front and back with grey sleeves and a nice fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

brucetiki

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Got my pack today.

Is it just me or does the fixture magnet look really cheap? My Strikers and Centrals one look more professionally done.

Minor gripe though. Really like the beanie, though it seems odd to have the ISC and RAA logos in black - they’re nearly invisible!

ChilliP

Senior List
AFL Club
Adelaide
Got my pack today.

Is it just me or does the fixture magnet look really cheap? My Strikers and Centrals one look more professionally done.

Minor gripe though. Really like the beanie, though it seems odd to have the ISC and RAA logos in black - they’re nearly invisible!
Thought the same, looks like it's printed by a $100 inkjet printer and doesn't stay on the fridge. I guess they don't have a lot of time between the release of the fixture and now to get 50,000 printed and do quality control.

Dc9798

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Got my pack today.

The fixture magnet is terrible, I’m using two magnets to hold it onto the fridge.
A real cheap-ass job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ams4crows

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Are the beanies, hats and scarfs colour coordinated with your bay still?

like will all of my shit still be base colour yellow?

Top Bottom