News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Gangster style

AC18HAT03M_Adelaide-Crows-2018-Flat-Brim-Hat_1__1446272174.jpg

Might've been a nice members' alternative option instead of a 15th scarf or cap or a 3rd beanie.
I told them that, that after 10yrs membership I have more caps beanies and scarves than heads there are at a port match, and asked for socks instead. After my third attempt at contact, it was flatly denied, but membership still automatically update in October. Geez.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still wish that if we keep doing scarfs we went down the route of recognising years of membership on the scarf like Collingwood & Hawthorn.

I know Arsenal members this year recieved their initials embroidered on their membership scarf.

Got my membership pack today, scarf very similar to last year only difference is it has ‘we fly as one’ on both sides. The members hoodie I really like, blue front and back with grey sleeves and a nice fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got my pack today.

Is it just me or does the fixture magnet look really cheap? My Strikers and Centrals one look more professionally done.

Minor gripe though. Really like the beanie, though it seems odd to have the ISC and RAA logos in black - they’re nearly invisible!

Got my pack today.

Is it just me or does the fixture magnet look really cheap? My Strikers and Centrals one look more professionally done.

Minor gripe though. Really like the beanie, though it seems odd to have the ISC and RAA logos in black - they’re nearly invisible!

Thought the same, looks like it's printed by a $100 inkjet printer and doesn't stay on the fridge. I guess they don't have a lot of time between the release of the fixture and now to get 50,000 printed and do quality control.

Got my pack today.

The fixture magnet is terrible, I’m using two magnets to hold it onto the fridge.
A real cheap-ass job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back