News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
for those interested i ended up ordering kids guernsey with number via the online store and the numbers it came with were official AFL so seems that issue is a thing of the past

for those interested i ended up ordering kids guernsey with number via the online store and the numbers it came with were official AFL so seems that issue is a thing of the past
Pretty sure that was BLK's store only. Crowmania still did proper numbers when we had BLK guernseys, it was only if you went straight to BLK that you got the dodgy basketball ones.

The hat is really good quality.

I went with the beanie this year, but are the caps still made to fit basketball sized heads? The two best looking member's caps I received from the Crows were both modelled on Bert Newton. I think the best looking one I got was 2011, but I could just about wear that one like a balaclava. The ones that do fit my head all look lame. My 0% success rate with good caps that fit my nut was part of the decision to choose the beanie.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
I went with the beanie this year, but are the caps still made to fit basketball sized heads? The two best looking member's caps I received from the Crows were both modelled on Bert Newton. I think the best looking one I got was 2011, but I could just about wear that one like a balaclava. The ones that do fit my head all look lame. My 0% success rate with good caps that fit my nut was part of the decision to choose the beanie.
Fits me.

My head is a decent size though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I reckon, I legit have a child sized head... hell I've seen kids with bigger heads than me.
I've rung the club before and asked do they give child size hats to Child members and if so, could I have one of those instead.
They replied with no, its a one size fits all hat.....

I reckon, I legit have a child sized head... hell I've seen kids with bigger heads than me.
I've rung the club before and asked do they give child size hats to Child members and if so, could I have one of those instead.
They replied with no, its a one size fits all hat.....
Which is amusing because the "one size" seems to vary from year to year.

LegacyNexus

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
I swear every item I want goes out of stock that quickly. Crowmania already out of long sleeve guernseys in large.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I think your head might be the problem.

I think your head might be the problem.
I have no problems with every other one size fits all cap, it's just Crows one that I can't seem to jag both: one that fits, and one that doesn't look nufftastic.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1546910958224.png

So there is also a jacket with the gradient

Back