News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

So the Gold Coast have officially turfed their white strip in favour of one of their actual colours.

oUaIwDh.jpg

This now leaves us as the ONLY club in the AFL without white as one of our colours to have a white clash strip. We used to roll out the line that it was an AFL edict that we had to have white but that's been proven false with multiple yellows (WC/Rich/Haw/Bris) and red (Ess) now being approved.

Surely in 2020 the time has come to ditch the white and come up with a red or yellow clash.

So the Gold Coast have officially turfed their white strip in favour of one of their actual colours.

oUaIwDh.jpg

This now leaves us as the ONLY club in the AFL without white as one of our colours to have a white clash strip. We used to roll out the line that it was an AFL edict that we had to have white but that's been proven false with multiple yellows (WC/Rich/Haw/Bris) and red (Ess) now being approved.

Surely in 2020 the time has come to ditch the white and come up with a red or yellow clash.

I like the white with hoops better than red with hoops or yellow with hoops and I think we should make it a requirement that our guernseys always have hoops.

oUaIwDh.jpg

That's actually quite good...

I know I'm in the minority, but I still like the yellow clash.

Maybe we could try it in red

oUaIwDh.jpg

Wtf are they going to wear against us?

Both will clash. Unless we wear white.

oUaIwDh.jpg

Well we had the yellow one but everyone turned against it and said it was cursed because we played one bad quarter in it, so the club ditched it in the great post-2017 purge.

Well we had the yellow one but everyone turned against it and said it was cursed because we played one bad quarter in it, so the club ditched it in the great post-2017 purge.
And it looks s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally loved it but each to their own.
Yeah same here. Would rate the yellow above every single one of our white guernseys. It actually had a bit of identity about it.

I personally loved it but each to their own.
Yeah same here. Would rate the yellow above every single one of our white guernseys. It actually had a bit of identity about it.
I just didn’t like the tone of the yellow. Funnily enough I don’t mind the tone of yellow in the Richmond clash jumper. I’d still like to see a red clash jumper with hoops though

oUaIwDh.jpg

Always thought the white guernseys were quite popular and whenever we make an alternative strip that isn't white everybody yells and screams how bad it is.

Many like the white guernseys to get signatures too.

Personally I think agree with you but those reasons above I can see the reason the club would be standing clear of non white alternative strips.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

I just didn’t like the tone of the yellow. Funnily enough I don’t mind the tone of yellow in the Richmond clash jumper. I’d still like to see a red clash jumper with hoops though
Yeah agreed on the tone. We can thank BLK for that. The ISC one was a lot better but if we could somehow end up with a rich yellow like in our Adidas days, similar to the Hawks' shade or our famous yellow heritage strip, it would look great.

That's actually quite good...

I know I'm in the minority, but I still like the yellow clash.

Maybe we could try it in red
I hope we never wear a majority red jumper again that thing circa 2009 was cursed.

Dont mind the yellow.

I prefer the white jumper the most though.

Personally think we have our jumpers right. No changes needed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back