News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a.bjt corny, but for the kids that "Claude Crow" character could be ripe for a cartoon. Maybe as part of pre match entertainment on the big screen.

Have animated versions of the players and they solve crimes with Claude Scooby Doo style lol.

Or just make it for c7.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
By jingos I think you may have something there.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me.

I have a Crows 5yo guernsey that I am trying to find gold numbers for, to attach to my sons guernsey.

I rang the Crows merchandise hotline, and was informed that they only sell the numbers when they attached to a guernsey purchase! Rebel Sport and other sports shops I have been into only sell individual black or white numbers (I live in Melbourne). Websites such as aflfootyshop.com.au are the same.

Does anyone know of a shop or website that sells these?

I have a Crows 5yo guernsey that I am trying to find gold numbers for, to attach to my sons guernsey.

I rang the Crows merchandise hotline, and was informed that they only sell the numbers when they attached to a guernsey purchase! Rebel Sport and other sports shops I have been into only sell individual black or white numbers (I live in Melbourne). Websites such as aflfootyshop.com.au are the same.

Try crowmania - I believe it's run by a different group to the online store. I got mine done with delivery but they said you can bring the guernsey down there and have them out on for a small fee

The AFL Store in Adelaide definitely sells gold numbers (in-store). Not sure about Melbourne stores though..

As has been mentioned a few times, it's definitely easier to sort them locally.

Crowmania is now run by Rebel Sport but some of the old friendly staff are still around so calling them direct on (08) 8440 6600 might get you somewhere.

Otherwise I know the Rebel in the Adelaide CBD sells them for $10 per number so if you get stuck, let us know.

As has been mentioned a few times, it's definitely easier to sort them locally.

Crowmania is now run by Rebel Sport but some of the old friendly staff are still around so calling them direct on (08) 8440 6600 might get you somewhere.

Otherwise I know the Rebel in the Adelaide CBD sells them for $10 per number so if you get stuck, let us know.

Thanks everyone for your advice. Unfortunately I still haven't had any luck.

Living in Melbourne I can't get to a physical Rebel store based in Adelaide to buy the kids numbers. The AFL Store website doesn't sell them, neither does Crowmania.

As a last resort I have had to buy Hawthorn gold numbers, which I will heat press myself onto my son't guernsey. Every local store I speak to in Melbourne can't believe that the AFC website doesn't sell them. It really shouldn't be this hard.....

Living in Melbourne I can't get to a physical Rebel store based in Adelaide to buy the kids numbers. The AFL Store website doesn't sell them, neither does Crowmania.

As a last resort I have had to buy Hawthorn gold numbers, which I will heat press myself onto my son't guernsey. Every local store I speak to in Melbourne can't believe that the AFC website doesn't sell them. It really shouldn't be this hard.....
Did you call Crowmania? I’ve purchased a couple of items not advertised on the website this way, paid with CC and shipping over the phone

I don't think the website has sold them since we had Puma on board. BLK used to do them, but they were dodgy numbers and not the proper AFL ones and looked awful.

Not the website, the physical store. Different entity (or at least used to be but now they're owned by Rebel so not sure).

Still, the physical store definitely has them and the guy running the place is very accommodating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what this year's polos are like? I remember a few years back they were this thin material (like spandex/lycra training tops) rather than a regular polo like material (and the logos were transfers not embroidered).

Looks like the logos are at least embroidered now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back