News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Finally got a long sleeve guernsey last week (number 11 on the back, of course), had to physically go into Crowmania on an Adelaide trip to get it, online is either sold out or only has 3487545XL left. I can understand why the long sleeves are so popular, they're great.

Grabbed last year's away for $48 on sale also, successful day.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I'd be surprised if this rumour is true. They've been around for ages, and it's easier to list who they haven't supplied. Plus I've always thought they had a decent reputation (something BLK never had).

Mind you, it'll be just our luck to end up with another supplier who's gone bust or wants out of the AFL.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Adidas will always be the perfect match for the AFC.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Why does that $20 polo look so damn different to the polo sold by Rebel etc? Those have a red line down each side but the $20 version doesn't, despite both apparently being the 'Media' variety.

Maybe a early design, the hoodies are the same

AC19POL01M_Adelaide-Crows-2019-Mens-Media-Polo_1__509571981.jpg
ac19pol01m-front.jpg

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Are we changing from ISC?

$60 home guernseys and $20 media polo

Other teams there who’s season is also over doesn’t have these huge reductions

Crowmania's been selling the Eddie Betts 300 game guernseys for $60 for the past month or so. I had a couple of Crowmania vouchers so bought one of them - which may have not been the wisest investment following yesterday's events :D

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Ummmm .... they both have the red down the side. Look right up under the armpits. It's just from front on and pulled tight you can't see it that well.

Well spotted. The ‘navy’ looks dramatically different between the two but is probably just a lighting thing.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
In years gone past i would have went crazy on the specials on the ISC site but not a chance i am buying any new crows merch until this mess is fixed.. no membership no merch #Burtonout #Pykeout

Back