News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe that's it for ISC?

Weren't they rumoured to be going out of business a while back?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Don’t think they’re going out of business going by the new Port gear they’ve shown off for next season, no Crows products on the ISC website currently pretty much means one of 3 things;
  1. They were running low on AFC products in their dispatch warehouse
  2. The shop link is changing to direct to the Crowmania website instead like how the West Coast, Collingwood and Fremantle’s links on the ISC site go to their team store.
  3. The AFC’s deal with ISC has been cut short from the 5 year deal that was supposed to span 2017-2021.
More likely to be 1 or 2, could be 3 though, does Roo know a bloke who says he can manufacture and import some cheap stuff in from China?

Last edited:
My package arrived this morning despite the Wed 23 date on the tracker, everything I ordered was in the bag, everything fits well enough, and I am reminded once again that I number amongst those who shouldn't wear a football guernsey in public.

The baseball jacket isn't quite what I was expecting though, the grey parts are cotton as expected, but the blue isn't, it's a polyester wind proof shell. On the other hand, the big red A I was expecting to be a cheap plastic press on is actually a sewn on cotton drill, so that's nice. Happy with it all up, especially for $35

Eddie 300 guernseys are $48 at Crowmania too now
I got one of those long sleeve guenerseys for $90 too which is a fairly good price considering they usually sell out quickly and never on special that I've seen.

Actually it's $65 now even better. Pissed I pulled the trigger too early.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

My shipment arrived today, really happy with baseball style jacket and the $12 polo for my hubby and the female gurnsey is great, actually shapes over the hips nicely instead of usually getting a mens small thats still too big up top and too small at the bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of us got a bunch of gear. I grabbed the baseball jacket and alternate polo. Love both! Jacket lining had a hole in it from the start so they refunded me and said "keep it" as we don't have anymore stock.

I'll never buy merch in-season again. This was great value and these sales seem to happen routinely at the end of each season.

My $35 hoody arrived - different to what I expected. Lighter, which isn't bad.

Emailed ISC this morning; still no shipping update after nearly a week. Reply within 5 mins with a tracking number. Apparently coming today.. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back