News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

why is it getting 'bland' that we haven't messed with the home jumper for three years?

Keeping things 'fresh' and constantly tweaking is the reason we ended up with a striped square on the front of the jumper when the hoops disappeared completely

The jumper is fine, no need to change for change's sake

The only thing I'd do is put yellow cuffs on the end of the long sleeved jumpers

They’ve changed basically nothing on the 2020 home guernsey compared to 2019, hoops start higher on the chest and show more of the 3rd yellow hoop.

85790-BAD-D752-41-C3-9-B61-5-E8762-EAE57-E.jpg

8-AB25-CD2-FD01-4-EB1-9-E67-F135798-EB29-B.jpg

I’m all for tradition and glad the hoops have returned to being hoops since 2016 but it’s getting a bit bland & repetitive the last 3 years since ISC ditched the ‘split’ blue & yellow collar after 2017. Would like to see some more slight tweaks & differences implemented like more thicker hoops, navy blue cuffs and collar and getting rid of the white outline on the numbers.
They finally got the design right.

And left it alone.

It looks great.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

why is it getting 'bland' that we haven't messed with the home jumper for three years?

Keeping things 'fresh' and constantly tweaking is the reason we ended up with a striped square on the front of the jumper when the hoops disappeared completely

The jumper is fine, no need to change for change's sake

The only thing I'd do is put yellow cuffs on the end of the long sleeved jumpers

Amen. Messing with your home jumper is for plastic franchises like the Pear. Took us years to get it back to being right so leave it as it is.

Those wider/thinner stripe options look guff.

Last edited:
New clash guernsey

Screenshot_20191113-195012.png

New clash guernsey

View attachment 778656

What’s the point in this unless we were actually changing our logo to that crow?

New clash guernsey

View attachment 778656

Don't mind this.

If they had to change the jumper (sales $$) I'm glad they kept it similar to the previous one. No raptor head, similar design to the SANFL jumper and like the detail on the sleeves (arm holes?).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New clash guernsey

View attachment 778656
I like it, still in essence the same jumper without a decent unobtrusive Crow.

Just remember, they could have put the raptor on it, so this is a big win. I wonder if this is a sign they know the raptor has had its run

I wish they added one more blue band so it wasn't yellow to white, but its not bad... i won't buy it, I guess it does it's job as a clash gurnsey

New clash guernsey

View attachment 778656

especially the red and blue around the arms, who ticks this off seriously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like it, still in essence the same jumper without a decent unobtrusive Crow.

Just remember, they could have put the raptor on it, so this is a big win. I wonder if this is a sign they know the raptor has had its run

I didn’t think we needed to change, but the club obviously feel compelled to change, probably to counter a down year in membership/attendances sales.

However, we’ve had a lot worse and some of the other designs they threw up previously as genuine “options”? well I guess one shouldn’t complain too much...

Pointless change. Nothing was wrong with the old one.

I wonder if we're refreshing the merch to prepare for a down season in membership and attendance revenue
This one was losing heavily in the poll you manipulated 2 years ago. And now it's back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back