VIETNAM V JAPAN
Thursday Night/Friday Morning @ 12am

CHINA V IRAN
Friday Morning @ 3am

SOUTH KOREA V QATAR
Friday night/Saturday Morning @ 12am

UAE V AUSTRALIA
Australia Day Morning @ 3am

South Korea are paying $1.41 to qualify by any method to the next round vs Qatar tonight.
Is that pretty generous value or am I missing something?
I would think they are a class or two above Qatar and with the extra time and penalty shootout allowance they should be making it through.
Never count out middle eastern teams playing in the middle east. Japan, Australia and South Korea have all looked shaky this Asian cup, and I have zero doubts it's the climate. Meanwhile Iran have looked as classy as ever.

Iran are the favourites in my eyes.
Youd think so, Japan havent looked that flash and if we get past UAE that's as far as this squad and coach can take us.

Korea are dangerous too

Youd think so, Japan havent looked that flash and if we get past UAE that's as far as this squad and coach can take us.

Korea are dangerous too
Korea are definitely capable but they struggled in periods against Bahrain, even outplayed for much of the second half. Mind you, that could've been a one-off as they dominated China. Still, should both us and them get past the quarters, I can't see this side topping them.

It’s in the best interest for Asia that Qatar goes through.. clearly :/. AFC’s love child. Corruption at its finest
The AFC (and FIFA) will forever be counting their precious oil money. I'm sure all the expats back in Doha will be jumping for joy. We MUST beat the UAE and knock the campaigners out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son was absolutely pathetic in the tournament. He, Korea and Spurs all would've been far better off had he just stayed with Spurs. Looked disinterested.
Once he got that national service pardon (not having to go to army for 15 month) after winning the Asian Games, he couldn’t have cared less.
Spurs need him a lot now

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back