2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Story in the HS saying Dees ponder giant draft move (green bid) but have been urged to pounce on one of the nations best ruck/forward prospect. That is all I can see as don’t have full acces.
Sumich [his coach] talking him up prior to the draft evidently. Couldn't read it myself but that is the chatter about it.

Doesn’t work. Think you can to copy and paste the text.

It’s just Peter Sumich pumping up Jackson’s tyres. Would not be surprised if he’s doing some mate at GWS a favour ... trying to get us not to bid on Green. Bit of ducks and drakes going two weeks out from the draft, would not be the first time.

Well at least we wouldn't lose the contested possession count ever again.

True dat. Just have a side with 17 contested mid beasts, a ruckman and four key talls. Opposition can’t win if they can’t get their hands on the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just Peter Sumich pumping up Jackson’s tyres. Would not be surprised if he’s doing some mate at GWS a favour ... trying to get us not to bid on Green. Bit of ducks and drakes going two weeks out from the draft, would not be the first time.
The last person Sumich pumped up was Sydney Stack.. so glad we didnt listen to him.

I'm on the champix right now to quit smoking and the dreams are insane.
Oh God yes- I used champix once and the dreaming was bizarre. Every second night waking up in a cold sweat because I thought my socks were trying to attack me.

Oh God yes- I used champix once and the dreaming was bizarre. Every second night waking up in a cold sweat because I thought my socks were trying to attack me.
Ive had mostly good dreams so far. The bad ones are pretty bad though.

I've recently formed an attachment to the Cleveland Browns ... so I'm already sorted.
I've recently formed an attachment to the Cleveland Browns ... so I'm already sorted.
Great choice been following them since the early 90’s lots of parallels with the dees, dominant in the 50’s and 60’s legendary coach from that period haven’t won anything since 64, did fold in 96 and since their return in 99 have been horrible, 1 playoff appearance 2 seasons above 500,comical drafting and recruiting, but massive expectations this season which had lead to a 3-6 start and lots of calls for the coach’s head and universal condemnation.

Great choice been following them since the early 90’s lots of parallels with the dees, dominant in the 50’s and 60’s legendary coach from that period haven’t won anything since 64, did fold in 96 and since their return in 99 have been horrible, 1 playoff appearance 2 seasons above 500,comical drafting and recruiting, but massive expectations this season which had lead to a 3-6 start and lots of calls for the coach’s head and universal condemnation.
I know right ... how could I go for any other team?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back