2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume that we only have two Wagners because of the old two spuds = one good player theory
ferment enough potatoes and you can make moonshine and forget how traumatic supporting this club is, it's a great business model

Wonder if Jeffy is gonna get picked up hes nominated not sure if he moved back home or not. surely had a sniff if hes bothered nominating wonder if old mate sonson has tried getting him to freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it would end up being the first outright lose-lose trade in AFL history

tenor.gif

Bidding on Green at pick 3 has to be done IMO. Either we draft the best clearance midfielder in this year’s draft or we totally ruin GWS’s night before taking the player we were likely to take anyway.

How is that not a win/win?

Will be ridiculous if melb dont bid green given hes prob 2nd best player in the draft

Not to mention you keep an extra player on the board at 9 with GWS using 4 to match

Jeffy is cooked as an AFL player

Jeffy put the feet up as the ink was drying on his last (exceedingly generous) three year contract for the club. He was a total disappointment in his last few seasons. I doubt any other club will be interested in topping up his super.

Will be ridiculous if melb dont bid green given hes prob 2nd best player in the draft

Not to mention you keep an extra player on the board at 9 with GWS using 4 to match
GWS won’t use 4 to match, they’ll trade it out.

I agree there should be a bid on Green, but you do realize Adelaide could have done that instead of taking next years 1st for pick 4.

I’m just using Young as an example because he is the one most want at 3 and I’m talking about the risks in becoming an A-grader. Personally I think that’s the biggest gap on our list, not disposal or outside speed, but genuine champions who opposition teams struggle to match up on and who can turn a game. At the moment we basically have Oliver and Gawn. Those sorts of players are so much harder to find and from what I can guess that’s why the club are potentially going to select Jackson over other ‘safer’ bets.
mickent1 I'm reading it as mic-kent 1. So Topkent whilst being a massive kent you weren't the first kent around here.

Why is Natanui being argued about? Jackson isn't a freak Fijian athlete who took 10 years to learn how to mark he's more like Grundy.

Riddle that silly people.

I reckon he looks way more athletic than Grundy and plays more like Naitanui. Time will tell!

I reckon he looks like he kicks end over end mongrel punts....

Taylor is going all in if he takes two massive gambles on an undersized ruck & tiny small forward with two picks in the top 10.

I hope in time to be proven wrong but this draft is going to have massive implications if he utensils it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back