2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
As good as Rowell is, does Jackson go 1 in hindsight? What ceiling do you put on a 200cm freak athlete who seems to have the footy brain to go with it? Scary to think how good he’ll become.
We will never know. Rowell was a genuine freak on debut - evoked Chris Judd vibes - but some bad luck with injury has seen him drop out of people’s consciousness. I still think Rowell is the clear no 1 from the draft. His debut plus next 5 games were incredible.

We will never know. Rowell was a genuine freak on debut - evoked Chris Judd vibes - but some bad luck with injury has seen him drop out of people’s consciousness. I still think Rowell is the clear no 1 from the draft. His debut plus next 5 games were incredible.
Noah Anderson also having a very good year at the moment justifying the hype around him pre draft

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Noah Anderson also having a very good year at the moment justifying the hype around him pre draft
Yeah he’s an absolute gun too. Pretty decent draft year all round

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

I’m quietly glad Jacko went at 3. It takes some of the insane heat off having to justify no.1 status every week.

Back