2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to keep this here for posterity, Jackson is a unique talent. He has the skills of an AFL level midfielder in a 196cm body.
If he is developed properly you are talking Adam Goodes sh*t
Thanks idiot

I'm happy to keep this here for posterity, Jackson is a unique talent. He has the skills of an AFL level midfielder in a 196cm body.
If he is developed properly you are talking Adam Goodes sh*t
😍😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as Rowell is, does Jackson go 1 in hindsight? What ceiling do you put on a 200cm freak athlete who seems to have the footy brain to go with it? Scary to think how good he’ll become.
We will never know. Rowell was a genuine freak on debut - evoked Chris Judd vibes - but some bad luck with injury has seen him drop out of people’s consciousness. I still think Rowell is the clear no 1 from the draft. His debut plus next 5 games were incredible.

We will never know. Rowell was a genuine freak on debut - evoked Chris Judd vibes - but some bad luck with injury has seen him drop out of people’s consciousness. I still think Rowell is the clear no 1 from the draft. His debut plus next 5 games were incredible.
Noah Anderson also having a very good year at the moment justifying the hype around him pre draft

Noah Anderson also having a very good year at the moment justifying the hype around him pre draft
Yeah he’s an absolute gun too. Pretty decent draft year all round

I’m quietly glad Jacko went at 3. It takes some of the insane heat off having to justify no.1 status every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back