2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve got to go with Bont or CP5 in your grand final side this Saturday. Who do you pick?

That had nothing to do with how I rated pickett and Jackson's ability. I said pickett was a gun before the draft pick was even ours
Find a single post where you said that.

I watched the AA18s play Casey in 2019
3 kids stood out

Rowell, Anderson and ..... Pickett
Yeah, I knew you had posted I just wanted to make you go and search for the posts. ;)

I'm quite confident I made no posts in this thread that are worth revisiting.

it’s a weird feeling being so confident in our selections in a particular draft.

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew you had posted I just wanted to make you go and search for the posts. ;)

I quite confident I made no posts in this thread that are worth revisiting.
You bastard. I'm 7 beers deep into a long day and finding that was not easy

I bet you can't find a single post of yours where you've said best 22 players in Victorian teams very irregularly move to other Victorian teams.

it’s a weird feeling being so confident in our selections in a particular draft.
I'm sure Topkent has some elaborate filing system documenting things he has said given the amount of times he likes to quote himself to prove he was right.

I'm sure Topkent has some elaborate filing system documenting things he has said given the amount of times he likes to quote himself to prove he was right.
100% this is the case. In fact I found a post to prove it. When asked how he finds these posts, back in 2019 he said:
I have an elaborate filing system documenting all things I've said so I can pat myself on the back later.

Last edited:

You got Crimson'ed!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree with that. Has kicked some very big goals for us. Would back him every day of the week in play but his set shots are meh (Like Bont).
You can disagree all you want

You're still wrong

When has he missed big goals for us? I can think of a few he’s kicked and a few he’s missed, he is just not a great set shot.
Mate I cant recall every example but he definitely takes control of games alot more after the pressures gone.
Against North he got a clearance ran to 50 and completely fluffed it.
Missed set shot against the Tigers although was a good game.
Missed big against the cats.

Gawn and Gus have openly talked about how fragile he is mentally.

He's better when no one expects him to kick it in general play (has less time to s**t himself and goes off pure instinct)

One of the absolute last people (along with Oliver) I'd want kicking a set shot for a spot in the grand final after the siren. Give me MaX over both of them any day.

TK spot on the money, when we need a goal Trac shits himself.

You must have missed the one against Richmond when they were pressing us hard, Tracc busted through multiple defenders and snapped a goal on the run 35m out in the pocket. Clutch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back