Podcast 2019 AFL Draft Podcast ft Pie 4 Life & eDPS from Draft Central - Live Monday 25/11 @ ~7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

With the 2019 Draft kicking off next Wednesday the time has come for our yearly Draft Podcast with the experts from Draft Central!

This coming Monday night, 25th of November I will be joined by Pie 4 Life and eDPS at around 7:30pm as they break down this years draft and provide some great insight.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Monday:

Here is the link to the episode!

Topics being covered:
-What is involved in being a scout?
-What key factors are you looking at when formulating your rankings?
- P4L and DPS will provide their most up to date top 20 player rankings
-In depth player review: P4L and DPS will provide a more detailed summary of 4 players each that have really impressed them but aren't necessarily Top 5 players.
-Sliders and Bolters: P4L and DPS will discuss any possible sliders or bolters in the draft.
-And as always we finish off with a Round 1 Mock draft selection where we go through the first 19 picks and see who they think will land where.

Obviously with live trading it can alter the actual outcome of the draft but we will work off the most recent draft order as a guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michaels going to pin this.

Your podcasts are typically broadcast live aren't they? And then the recording is available on iTunes etc. afterwards?

Yeah spot on!

I'll drop the link in here for people who want to listen live tomorrow morning.

Tonight is the big night!

For anyone wanting to listen in LIVE to our huge draft Podcast with the experts from Draft Central, I will be going LIVE tonight with Pie 4 Life and eDPS at around 7:30pm tonight.

you can click on the below link at around 7:30pm to listen in!

Spreaker also has a chat client built into it so feel free to submit questions along the way which we will try get to as well.

Tonight I was joined by eDPS & Pie 4 Life from AFL Draft Central to cover all things draft!

-How they got into scouting
-Top 20 rankings
-In depth profile of 8 players
-Sliders and bolters
-Mock 1st round draft selections
-Listeners questions.

Always fascinating to get their insights and thoughts on this years crop of youngsters.

Massive thanks to eDPS and P4L for jumping on again!

Check it out on the link below:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back