Making foreign policy over a good dump since 2016
Aug 16, 2006
South East England.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
I follow no other, only Swans
Cheers mate!

I think Jones was an obvious pick for bombers, with or without Daniher they need young key forward depth as Stewart’s body is unreliable and McKernan struggles as the main target.

Think he has huge upside and his athletic profile is terrific. Personally I think Joe leaves to swans next year and that they will be kicking themselves for not doing a deal especially with live trading they could have used that pick 5 as a bargaining chip for an even better draft hand for 2020 which does have better talls.
NOOOOOO...puhhhhlease. Joe can go anywhere else but here. We don't need another broken down forward. We finally got Reid back on the field last year then lost Sinkers and Buddy struggled. We have enough fragile forwards.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
NOOOOOO...puhhhhlease. Joe can go anywhere else but here. We don't need another broken down forward. We finally got Reid back on the field last year then lost Sinkers and Buddy struggled. We have enough fragile forwards.
Well at least next year we won't have to pay two first rounders for a bloke that can't get on the field! We only have to pay cash in the salary cap!

bungee

Aug 16, 2006
South East England.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
So far this offseason you have speculated on whether a draftee's nickname is related to the size of their penis, expressed the desire for an ex-player to stop using contraception, and now are again drawing attention to a draftee's genital area... Maybe just stop?
C'mon. It was reasonably subtle. Innuendo rather than innuface

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bungee

Aug 16, 2006
South East England.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Well at least next year we won't have to pay two first rounders for a bloke that can't get on the field! We only have to pay cash in the salary cap!
If Daniher doesn't get even close to a full season this year I think he might follow his brother Darcy into retirement

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Shout out to Ted (and anyone else I missed) who pre-draft said he was certain we'd take Stephens when all the experts said we'd pick Flanders.
Even Mr 80% got our selection wrong.
Given he's tracking at nearly 90%, Twomey's record with Sydney is terrible if there isn't an obvious Academy player.
My main reasoning was that he was one of the lower risk players in the top 8 that would be like to leave due to go home factor. Secondly he was also a ready to go player at senior level once he understood the game plan. I think we can all agree he is also a very likeable lad. Cheers Scotty🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom