Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well the Draft Starts Tonight and yes I know there is only a Minute Chance we trade into 1st Round. So not many Pies much attention Tonight.

But I thought we have a Thread for the People who want to Discuss what happens in the Draft in next 2 Nights.

I think it's stupid it's over 2 Nights they string out way too long.

American Sports have Multiple Days for Rounds but they have 30+ Teams in the League not just 18 like in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm still excited for it. For the young boys getting a chance to live their dream. Even if for us, it prob won't start til tomorrow.

Moeydw

All Australian
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
Hope they revert back to one night but the two nights would help sides at the top of the 2nd round having almost another day to plan based on the players left on the board.

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope they revert back to one night but the two nights would help sides at the top of the 2nd round having almost another day to plan based on the players left on the board.
Remember Mayock on NFL Network when they he was the Draft Expert saying the 1st Pick in the 2nd Round can be Very Important as you can have teams trying to Move up to that Pick to get the Player they want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tails1

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
Like others I’m still excited for the draft even with our current underwhelming draft hand.

With such a late first pick I haven’t really fallen in love with any of the players this year (as a real want) and just look forward to who we end up reading out at our selections.

My dream draft scenario would see us with a pick tonight via a trade out of our future first. Not sure it happens though. If we can’t get that done I’d be happy with snagging a pick in the 20s via a pick swap tomorrow night (whilst retaining 35).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Sorry for late entrance in here re.. just having a quick feed at Dinner by Heston.. will endeavour to chat later if I don't get too shitfaced.

Top Bottom