Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the Draft Starts Tonight and yes I know there is only a Minute Chance we trade into 1st Round. So not many Pies much attention Tonight.

But I thought we have a Thread for the People who want to Discuss what happens in the Draft in next 2 Nights.

I think it's stupid it's over 2 Nights they string out way too long.

American Sports have Multiple Days for Rounds but they have 30+ Teams in the League not just 18 like in the AFL

I'm still excited for it. For the young boys getting a chance to live their dream. Even if for us, it prob won't start til tomorrow.

I looking Forward to Watching it Tonight but hard to get Excited with the Lack of Collingwood Tonight

Hope they revert back to one night but the two nights would help sides at the top of the 2nd round having almost another day to plan based on the players left on the board.

Hope they revert back to one night but the two nights would help sides at the top of the 2nd round having almost another day to plan based on the players left on the board.

Remember Mayock on NFL Network when they he was the Draft Expert saying the 1st Pick in the 2nd Round can be Very Important as you can have teams trying to Move up to that Pick to get the Player they want

Reckon we're a big chance to overspend to get our way up to GCS pick 15. Future first coupled with either 35 or 48.

Worrell pls
Then we would be in a Very Weak Spot to Match a Reef Bid Next Year

Can go into defecit and also we will have St Kilda's second round pick which could be anything from 20-30.

True but IF we move up I say Suns would want both out Future 2nd Round Picks as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like others I’m still excited for the draft even with our current underwhelming draft hand.

With such a late first pick I haven’t really fallen in love with any of the players this year (as a real want) and just look forward to who we end up reading out at our selections.

My dream draft scenario would see us with a pick tonight via a trade out of our future first. Not sure it happens though. If we can’t get that done I’d be happy with snagging a pick in the 20s via a pick swap tomorrow night (whilst retaining 35).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Glad I have a Full Day of NDIS tommorow so I won't be sitting around doing nothing and getting Nervous on what Collingwood will do.

That will make the day go faster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back