Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we been sitting on our hands? Thought we would have worked overtime to get a trade done.

I would think it's more likely there is nobody we rate as being worthy of trading picks for. That's not to say Hine doesn't rate anyone that's left, but maybe he expects that player to be available at our first pick.

Let's be honest half of the blokes taken tonight will spend more time in the reserves than seniors.

It still could be Robertson that is called out by Brisbane even if Port Adelaide had no interest because they couldn't guarantee that another club wouldn't have also achieved the same trade outcome with Port and trumped them for him.

Either way who really cares as it doesn't involve us.

You would probably think but there are still some handy pick ups that Adelaide could use. I don't think we need to be betting the house on this draft, we have some real upside in our team from last year. A coupe of rough diamonds that need some work but show promise should be OK.
Nail on the head

Yeah, was strange at the time and is still strange in hindsight. Seemed like SOS was just doing things to do things.
Thought there must have been some urgency to jump up just two spots. Then they sat and pondered for 5 minutes. Like you, it seemed like an unnecessary thing to do for the sake of doing it. Unless there is some other reason I'm missing, i just seemed a pointless excercise

Thanks. I couldn't remember whether they do or not. Just waiting for it to come on Kayo. Guess a bit too early yet.

I'll be watching through Kayo as well but yeah, Kayo has live streaming starting at 7pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. I couldn't remember whether they do or not. Just waiting for it to come on Kayo. Guess a bit too early yet.

Yeah Still 20 Minutes Away.

At least tonight they won't muck around during Picks like they did last night

We all know our list needs but the world doesn't care about them. If Ricardi isn't available there really isn't a true tall worth going after.

But of course lets continue to load up on them because it's a need. . . rollseyes.gif

There could be a Few Talls worth looking at.

Like:

• Nick Bryan
  • Dyson Hidler
  • Emerson Jeka

We all know our list needs but the world doesn't care about them. If Ricardi isn't available there really isn't a true tall worth going after.

But of course lets continue to load up on them because it's a need. . . rollseyes.gif
I don't really care if we draft mids because the talls available are pretty ordinary, but the spin the club puts out about them gets a bit much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back