Leagues 2019 AFL Fantasy Bigfooty League sign-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Hey team, following on from Tradespert 's lead last year, here is the thread to register for the BigFooty AFL Fantasy leagues.

Any one is welcome, regardless of previous level of experience.

All you need to do is copy your 2018 side's CLASSIC TEAM SUMMARY: (at this stage I'm finding it hard to see how to get 'Your History' on the website).
If anyone knows how to do this please let me know!
Otherwise if you've got a picture from last year's r23 thread, or an email or something similar, I'll accept it!

Post your team name and summary with final ranking.

If you haven't played AFL Fantasy before, just post your team name and we will add you to a league.

Will give until closer to Round 1 (probably about 2 weeks out) to give the league codes out, which maximises the opportunity for people to sign up.

Leagues will be based on everyone's final ranking from 2018.

Good luck with 2019!

Hope they enable access to history. I finally had a decent year....

Found my final score anyway....
1548871566714.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add me to the list, don't think I was in the leagues last year on BF. Finished 665th for the year.

Btw, this should help, for those of us who were playing last year. Might be a few final rankings in there:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-23-final-week-of-pain.1202902/page-7

EDIT: Just realized you posted this further up, haha. Ah well, can't hurt to have it twice.

Team: FantasyCats

Last edited:
New player.

Team name: Wet Weather Kings

Add me to the list, don't think I was in the leagues last year on BF. Finished 665th for the year.

Btw, this should help, for those of us who were playing last year. Might be a few final rankings in there:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-23-final-week-of-pain.1202902/page-7

EDIT: Just realized you posted this further up, haha. Ah well, can't hurt to have it twice.

Team: FantasyCats

Yep thanks!

Based on this I'll lock in the following rankings, if those players are keen:
(because I don't trust AF to fix it haha)

Me 5653
FlowersByIrene 758
Beau_Waters for PM 5,629
Mr_Plow 327
Quazza 2376
TheRednWhite 519
Shadow89 665
_Cayz_ 1169
lmach 1600
Butterz 267
The Joker 5610
TJASTA 6774
Nicowalshie 8.8k
DustyTiggers 2333
browncow 556

Those posters can just like this post to lock in that ranking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back