Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gringo2011

Premium Gold
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
We really dodged a bullet with Shiel. Imagine paying him 1.3mil a year to not be able to kick the ball when we can be paying players a quarter of that to do the same thing.

Yeah, WC use the ball so beautifully, it really makes footy an easy game when you don't waste it. Turn a ball over to them you don't see it again until they have a shot on goal usually.

BrutThough

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah, WC use the ball so beautifully, it really makes footy an easy game when you don't waste it. Turn a ball over to them you don't see it again until they have a shot on goal usually.
they are so good to watch yet it is so simple what they are doing. kinda sad how rare the skill of being able to hit up a teammate is these days

BrutThough

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
He was good, he's had a pretty average game. Mc Grath looked a million bucks early but disappeared. Too many Bombers were passengersHeppell was a liability.
I find Merrett lacks the hurt factor - gets it but less damaging than he should be. McGrath was fantastic. He should be their best player next year.

Nutsngum

Premiership Player
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
West Coast have the worst team song, change my mind.
Freo gives it a run for its money.

Honestly most of the songs are pretty bad particularly when sung by the team. Ours is average but sung well but the tigers still have the best.

Actually its kind of sad we dont still use "We do like to be beside the seaside", its my personal club's song and its an absolutely great song to sing after a win.

Top Bottom