Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pebblesofsand

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
How gutless are the commentators - Hawkins punches someone in the head and they can barely bring themselves to actually comment on it.

kosifantutti

Premium Gold
Apr 7, 2004
North of Seaford
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham
I don’t care what anyone says, Hickey was one of my fave players here and I’m really happy for him to be playing in a finals side.
Loved his quote about playing with NicNat.

“We’re like Batman and Robin. No, actually he’s Batman and I’m the damsel in distress.”

Last edited:

BrutThough

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why waste breath...he’ll get off ( as you do if you’re a big name playing finals) 🙄
I don't see how he gets off.
It was clearly high contact, it was low impact because Schofield played the game out and it was clearly intentional. That has to be 1 week by the MRO Guidelines.

Cats would challenge to to try and get it down to reckless which is just a fine, but you don't swing a fist behind play like that without it being intentional.

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
It was clearly high contact, it was low impact because Schofield played the game out and it was clearly intentional. That has to be 1 week by the MRO Guidelines.

Cats would challenge to to try and get it down to reckless which is just a fine, but you don't swing a fist behind play like that without it being intentional.
Easy, he’ll use the Barry Hall defence!😉

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off - there's no rule book when the finals roll around, big wigs want to fill their back pockets.

Top Bottom