Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Yes!!!

giphy (20).gif

What a game! I’m exhausted 🤣

Not sure the ARC had its finest moment with the one touched Pies goal they allowed. Would have been a big controversy had they won.

Kudos to both teams and the umps who did a pretty good job.
Got to feel for the two players who will be dropped for Greene and Whitfield.

Go Giants!

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
God that vision of Mayne crying there brought out a mix of emotions in me.

Guilt for being mean about him.
Fear of seeing that face again.
Pity.
Schadenfreude cos the Pies.
Disgust, really is such a wrong head.
Guilt again.
Pity. Know what that feels like. That's the flipside about doing something you love. You put everything in, and finish just an innocent kid crying. Hard to take.

I guess it reinforces yet again that you never say never in this caper.

Not so many weeks ago the media and some on here were saying Cameron is out of his depth etc etc.

Well....he's got them into the big dance.

Had mild heart attacks when the Pies stormed back...….so so glad when the siren went....that qtr seemed to go for 50 mins.

Memories of that day in May when the Pies thumped us in the last qtr were going thru my head all night.........that was very painful to watch.

Big big smile tonight.

God that vision of Mayne crying there brought out a mix of emotions in me.

Guilt for being mean about him.
Fear of seeing that face again.
Pity.
Schadenfreude cos the Pies.
Disgust, really is such a wrong head.
Guilt again.
Pity. Know what that feels like. That's the flipside about doing something you love. You put everything in, and finish just an innocent kid crying. Hard to take.

Feel bad for him. His two goals ( one touched) nearly won them the game.
He looked shattered. And what’s more he was such a whipping boy at the Pies when they first got him.

Baker_for_PM

All Australian
Nov 18, 2008
In the memories of 1966
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Crazy game. Moore was huge, Zac Williams showed how important that run and carry role is and i was impressed with Tomlinson body work in the ruck and around the ground wasn't sure about him before but i wouldn't be upset if he came to us.
Also a mate of mine said Jelly has a exit clause in his contract that he could use if they win the Grand Final if so Come On GWS if not Come on GWS.

What a result! Was so worried the AFL were going to rob them after the failed goal review was paid a goal in that last quarter.
To top it off I chucked a tenner on Elliot for first goal and $50 on GWS to win, so I'm pretty chuffed.
Beauty

mummy was immense when they were trying to wind the clock down with stoppage after stoppage

I actually thought Grundy got heaps of hit outs and touches but wasn't actually dominating the game. Too many Pies besides him didn't do anything for 3/4 of the game.

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
Very pleased for GWS and I'd love to see them beat Richmond in the final. I actually don't mind Collingwood that much, but I wanted Giants to win. Good for them, it's an historic day for the club.

Back